Reviews for Dirty Fun
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
i am amused you really got the feel of her dry sarcastic wit/emotional defense mechanism on to more
Ever Winter Wood chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Oh, that's just priceless! You go Cyborg! I just adore stories with Cy acting all big brother-y to Raven.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Just Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Awesome!
casema chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Have you seen Raven in the New 52? She has an interesting new look. They haven't shown her enough yet for me to decide whether I like it or not. The Teen Titans is led by Tim now instead of Richard.

Anyway, the first time I picked this comic up was back in the mid 80s when I was in grade school. I always felt then that Dick should've been with Raven rather than Starfire. Nice to read that I wasn't the only one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
SEQUEL!?
yooniessi chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Cute two-shots there :D!
angel of darkness chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Wow that was really... um weird but it was good still and happy belated b day cherry jade

ps. dont worry im late sometimes too
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Okay i rally think this should b rated t but it was still very cute and i loved it
Tainted.Cherry chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Awww this was so cute! I was laughing when she realized she had a reason to celebrate beastboys birthday. I loved this story. You did a good job.

Robin and Raven foreverr

-Candice
triplt333 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
i was laughing the entire time i read this, honestly food fights are always funny
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
lmao, nice ending! Seriously, this fic was really sweet. ...get it? sweet? cakes are sweet... Nvr mind, I'm so lame _;
douxgirl96 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
i LOVE that story. It would be so funny to see what kind of things happen during cyborg's talk with robin. lol great story!
iluvraerob chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
my goodness this is such a hot story! i practically died in the part where raven was like,

"Robin." She growled out.

"How can you tell?" I blurted out unintentionally.

oh. *sighs* Good Stuff, man. good stuff