Reviews for Raven and Red
Unhelpful Critic chapter 12 . 1/13
I have to admit, it's a little upsetting that you left off where you did... especially after assuring your readers that the next chapter would be the last. But that's just how it goes sometimes, I guess.

I only had a few minor issues with this story... The biggest ones being the breaks in character (ranging from barely noticeable to severely distracting) that most of the characters seemed to suffer from occasionally, the general mean-spiritedness of the main characters (Kyle and Stan, particularly... of course, they were mad at each other, so insults were thrown around, but some of the things they said seemed uncharacteristically awful), and all of the tiny misunderstandings that caused extremely huge problems because nobody ever communicated properly (Romeo and Juliet comes to mind).

Ultimately, it wasn't a bad story at all. You had some interesting twists on a huge cliche in the South Park fandom (Kyle's the one with Wendy, for instance), Stan and Kyle's relationship moved at a reasonable pace, your writing style in general was good; but it could've been pretty great with a bit of tweaking.

Again, though, why leave on the last chapter? I don't expect you'll come back to this story ever, since it's been almost a decade and all, but why? It was the home stretch, you were almost there! You must have your reasons, and whatever they were they must have been pretty good ones! (I hope you haven't left the story because something happened to you, or anything... that would be horrible...)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
HDDHYDSEDHSXBSHWJSHDVWHSHH! Really? Ya had to leave it there,right when it was gettin goood. Please update!
teabags chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I never reading this ages ago..

Oh my god I loved it but you never finished it :(
Guest chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
hey please finish your great Story
OldAccountNotInUseAnymore chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
MOREEEEE! :D it's soo good hurry and make the next chapter... :D
queenusagi chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Almost 4 years. TIMEFORANUPDATEMYDEAR3

My bad romance~

updatee sweetie love
The Brat Prince chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
...I have a 96 Saab and I can beat a Suburban off at the traffic light any day of the week. Even in the snow. :) Built by jet engineers, dude.

*now that she has defended her car, wanders off to continue reading*

This is amusing. Except for the car thing. *crosses arms*
kookygurl82 chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
WTF? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT T.T (Sniff) Lol. But seriously, I know you haven't updated in two years, but please! CONTINUE! It would make me a happy panda 8D

This was one of the greatest style stories ever.. In my opinon ;D
Sky Sparrow chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
Next, please.
Johanna Betts chapter 12 . 6/28/2007
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I want to know what happens! :D
Fay D Flourite chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
Oh pls pls pls update i need to read the end. i love this story pls finnish.

thanks. x
rldarling chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
heehee, this is excellent, i hope you get back to it sometime!
danielle chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
hey please please please write thre next chapter cos i need to read it, this story kicks ass

x
IamSaraSidle chapter 12 . 11/22/2006
Oh man, I absolutely LOVED this story. StanXKyle are the sex ;] I'd love to see that last chapter! O Come on, you totally cant say there's gonna be kink in the next story and leave us hanging! P

LOL

Kirsten
Jewcika chapter 12 . 11/20/2006
well.. i don't see a last chapter or anything. but i guess this'll do. at least nothing's left hanging TOO much.

...oh, and that just had double meanings. anyways. i truly loved kenny in this. he was the epitome of awesome-ness. loved the little hate thing going on too. it's a good change from the usual ten years that kyle & stan spend attached to each other in most fanfics.