Reviews for The Sleepover
WolvesRock14 chapter 1 . 1/31
Is there a sequal to this? If there isn't, will there be one? Because I'd kinda like to see how this ends. (This was great BTW.)
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
so gooood! I hope MOJOJOJO22 can finish it off soon!
mojojojo22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
guys i am currentlly working on another fic with a friend, so, dont expect a continuation for a while yet
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Betty would not walk into an obvious trap unless she had SOME inkling that something wasn't quite right about the surroundings (or the people with her) at that particular moment. I think she KNOWS that Paloma was SOMEHOW involved with Penelope's sudden "demise", just as she knows that something isn't quite "right" about Paloma's background.

She also knows that her life may very well be in danger, but, as she'd probably say, "It's a chance I HAVE to take". Betty may have loathed Penelope, but that isn't going to stop her from finding out WHAT did her in.

Very good job of continuing "Mr. Mojo's" story, 'mikari'! The idea of the body of Moose Jaw Heights Junior High students hating Betty after Penelope's death is just what you'd expect from them...naturally, only Noah is her "true friend" at this moment of anguish and mourning.

I can only hope "Mr. Mojo" is just as skilled at continuing this story...IF he does.

Julayla chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Robot parents? Penelope dead? Could this be an Invader Zim-ish type plot? Nice work.