Reviews for Missing You
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
That was absolutely beautiful, and exceedingly personal! My own piece was intended for comedy, and here I really think you got at Yori's true emotions. Poor girl!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
a touching story

and of course you have exercised the prerogative of every fanfic writer, and portrayed the AU Rori storyline-very ably, I might add

write on
Goinghome chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
A touching closing to the Yori-Kim-Ron triangle. I agree with Yori mourning and eventually moving on. The question which I had and checked with some people was if it was a natural response in view of her rigorous training and discipline as a martial artist and her Eastern culture. Most of the people I checked with mentioned Chinese and Japanese do show emotions and a few said they just harden themselves and hold it in. Some have mentioned with the influence of Westernization, the venting of emotions is encouraged. I know in the martial arts, discipline and restraint is greatly encouraged and taught. I had a Judo Sensei who encouraged me to ignore the stings of sweat as it dripped into my eyes while I was kneeling before him after a major work out. It seemed a bit out of character for Yori's sensei to justify crying, yet I admit he is down to earth and understanding of her situation in encouraging her to move on. Could there have been further encouragement of telling her dead ashes can reignite themselves(a real saying about a chinese advisor who lost favor with his emperor and later regained it) meaning Yori may down on her luck now, but her day will come as determined by the gods as said by the Chinese. Another old chinese saying encourages one to view setbacks as a potential strength in development. Hopefully, Yori will find someone(I know, I know, I'll be checking for your future updates(chuckling and smiling). Good job!
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Good one-shot.I have yet to find a story that is not a one shot where Yori gets Ron in the .
Redbird1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Very good story based on a fine piece of artwork. Makes you just want to hug Yori & try to make it all better.
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Heart-wrenching. Very well written. As emotional as the MM's work.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That was really good. I agree, no matter how in control someone seems, they still will have times when they need to cry. It's something that happens to everyone and isn't something that anyone can avoid all of the time. Though, Yori could still be happy knowing the fact that Ron is happy, even if it's with someone else. After all, if she truly loves him, then she'd be able to do nothing less. And on a side note, Yori thinking of Ron as -san seems like she'd be distancing him; while if she thought of him as -kun then that'd be different since that's the honorific for someone (usually a guy) that they feel close to. And just in case you were wondering the other honorific (the one usually for girls) is -chan. In case you'd like to know.
Commander Argus chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Oh man, that was great. You really nailed MM's art. I'm going to reference it later in my Senior Year fic, but I've got a ways to go until I get there.

Good work!
zidanezaith chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
THAT WAS GOOD.

Sad but well done about Yori's feelings.