Reviews for Giving Her Back
emichii chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
thats pretty cool! i like it! taiora forever!
You Are Not Permitted To Touch chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I ship Sora/Matt because, uhm, I do. But I still really liked the story. It's really cute, I was almost crying. Good job.

P.S. I hated the ending to the second season too. Why? Because I think T.K. and Kari should be together. xD
D1G1T4L anguish chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
No! Sora loves Matt! and i know that! No!

haha, excuse my weirdness over there. But...Matt is too cool. Sora shoulda kept w/ him, cuz they are meant to be. seriously! they are! haha, good fic though. really really nice. the song was awesome too. it must have taken you a long time to think of that. keep writing!
Master of Destruction chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I know! Horrible ending to 02! Since when was Matt interested in Astronomy? WHY did he become an astronaut, when he OBVIOUSLY should've become a music teacher? And since when did Mimi learn to cook? And why did- oh well, enough complaining. At least Matt got married to the right person. He and Sora belong together.

...But boy, I sure do wish some certain immature authors would stop referring to Sora as more of an object, as if she could be 'given' to anyone like a birthday present, rather than a person. That's just wrong. Anyone with any appreciation for the character just wouldn't do that. Don't you agree?