Reviews for Besheret
Zoe333 chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Excellent witting style. You have a great gift. I love the way you describe things. You have a wonderfully playful mind while keeping faithful to the original.
oldman543 chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
cool... now what?
MarvelGoddess chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
i hope this isn't the end.
PharPhetched chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
There had better be a surprise twist coming. This Pam-wakes-to-find-Bobby-in-the-shower-alive shit has got to stop. Not real big with the whole preachy christian thing either but you do tell a well written and charater true story. I'll have to read more of your stuff.
angw chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Ah nice twist. What is really going on...is Daniel in his own personal 'hell'? What can be done to save him? :D
scottiedog chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Defeat the fallen angel soon before it takes over the rest of the SGC! And Daniel!
Tom chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
Note: the 'Trepverter' review was submitted by me, Trepverter's husband. (it was accidently submitted while the computer was logged in under the author's name.) I am reading the story online, along with the rest of you.
Trepverter chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Very good. Please post the entire story.
angw chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
m I find it very suspicious that they are not allowed to examine the urn. She has said it and ao has Rephaim. I would have little alarm bells ringing in my head by now (or maybe I am too suspicious). An interesting chapter :D
scottiedog chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
I like this one too! I like how refer to Jack's love of "The Wizard of Oz". Good Job! Keep it up! Wonder what is going to happen next? I hope Sam does not do anything to the urn.

I hope Tatarina is released at long last.
scottiedog chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Please continue! This is getting good! I think they're in a little surprsie don't you?

Good Job!
angw chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Ah well I think Tatarina is going to make an appearance. I find it very interesting that she affects people with pheromones (like Hathor) but she is giving Jackson trials to pass. So can she be believed and what does she really want? Bring on chapter 4... :D
angw chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Interesting story...what is happening?
scottiedog chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
I think someone is very mad at Sam for being in the way of her beloved Daniel!

Looking forward to more to see what happens!
Lin chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
always knew Daniel was a babe magnet..;-]

setting up this story wonderfully...great so far..