Reviews for Serenity
redwallanderson chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
It was actually a pretty good little piece of writing, if I do say so myself . . .
pesternomia chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
You think that is your worst writing ever? That is far one of the best story's I have ever read and you said it was just becuause you had writers block. Wow, I really love you story!
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
NOt bad, not too bad at all. You're absolutly right the book is quite powerfull. H.G. Wells wrote it as a commentary on European Colonialism, as in a How would we like it/ turn about is fair play kind of thing. He meant it to strike a chord.I didn't think much of the 1989 television series. it never was very well done and had plot holes the size of the holland tunnel. but your story is pretty good, nice job.
jdog9793 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
cool fanfict. I found it browsing and I wondered what it was like. I found a good story!
SupremeReginiteOverlord chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Grat job, human. I like you're style. It actually moved me...or gave me a weird fuzzy feeling in my amphibian body...anyways, I love the story. And if you have no idea who I am...I'm the overlord of all Reginites, but you know us as the aliens in the WotW movie.
Ogreatrandom chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Great writing, it was very descriptive!