Reviews for Warcraft: The Third War
Draconic chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
I'm not really reading this story in order, but the end of this chapter nearly brought me to tears. Though you didn't let him live, you gave Uther the Lightbringer a death he could be proud of that wasn't nearly elaborate enough in the game. May Uther never fall.
Draconic chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
This is beyond excellent. It's positively brilliant!

Just wondering. do you think you might be interested in trying to write an alternate universe fic in which Arthas doesn't go insane? Because you'd do it spectacularly.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ryan chapter 35 . 5/16/2012
Fucking epic. Love the flashbacks, and love the fightscenes
Review person chapter 45 . 6/24/2011
There are so many things to say about this story i do not know where to begin but to say the least this story is both amazing and is an example of "needs more love", you captured the world, the characters, their relationships and there trials brilliantly and realistically, i am so glad to have found this fic i read the entire thing the very day i found it.

Thanks for the great story please keep writing.
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 45 . 12/26/2009
Wow dude...I can't believe it's over. This story certainly was an adventure and you grew greatly as a writer throughout it. I'm actually at a loss for words; it's amazing just how far you've come and how much this story accomplished. It was a huge undertaking and finished as an impressive masterpiece. I eagerly await whatever it is you decide to write next, and, as always, wish you the best of luck in your endeavours.
Costin chapter 45 . 12/24/2009
You are an inspiration to all authors that seek to write great stories of your. Because of your stories I have started writing my own. I salute you sir.

May you live gloriously.
skipper 1337 chapter 45 . 12/22/2009
A wonderful epilogue to a truly magnificent story. I am so sad that you have completed this grand work, for I would have dearly loved to see further chapters. Nonetheless a grand work.

I only hope though, that you continue writing fics set in the Warcraft world as you seem to have a great grasp for it#s inner workings and machinations. I also hope for a novelization of the Frozen Throne. A man can dream can he not?. I truly salute your impressive work.
Vampiric Ant chapter 45 . 12/21/2009
I loved the end scene with Kil'jaeden revealing that he had allowed Archimonde and the other Legion leaders to be destroyed. Demon politics don't seem very different from human politics.
Northmen chapter 45 . 12/20/2009
Absolutely incredible story. The amount of willpower it must have taken to write all this. It is simply stunning. Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future...perhaps about a world of your own making?
X59 chapter 45 . 12/19/2009
This story was truely amazing.

It was a perfect blend of lore and your own ideas.

Haurest betrayed not only by Kel'Thuzad but by Kil'jaeden, seems fitting.

I had a feeling that you would add another chapter as you didnt mark the story as comeplete.

Once again an awesome story.

Cant wait to see what story comes next from you...

Perhaps a retelling of The Frozen Throne?

If you do a retelling I expect to see Califax in it.

wowwiki . com will help with your information.

Laterzz.

-X59
High-Elf-Swordsman chapter 44 . 11/22/2009
An epic trip indeed, my friend. Once again, another excellent tale comes to a close. Honestly, the thing I liked best about this chapter was the little things: details like the bone-blackening of the Shadowtooth clan and the brief scene of the Furbolg warriors. I am sure the epilogue will be excellent and I look forward to all your future endeavours!
skipper 1337 chapter 44 . 10/29/2009
I have only a few words to say about this chapter:

Epic ending to an epic story!

You did the story not only honour, it came to life in your writing. In fact it is my opinion that Blizzard should just contact you and ask you whether your story could be the official book to the game Warcraft I. Your story makes the official books of lore look bad, and I can give you no higher praise. Worthy of a professional writer of the highest calibre.
Barca chapter 44 . 10/19/2009
It is interesting how endings are always happy and sad at the same time, the feeling that somthing great has been accomplished, but yet, that its over now. For my part I have only one thing to say about the story.

Thank You...

Too often stories on this and other similar sites are abandonded by the writers for a multitude of reasons. Since I am not a writer myself I begrudge none of them, but it is sad when someones work simply disapears. I am looking forward to whatever you decide to follow up with and any future works relating to The Frozen Throne. Until then...

Chow,

Dr. Lecter
X59 chapter 44 . 10/17/2009
That was one of the best warcraft stories I have ever read.

Good to know if you ever to a Frozen Throne version it would be a new story.

Since thats the case you might to show the story as complete.