Reviews for Cracked Rearview
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick was thinking about what had happened.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Intense and beautiful. Simply loved it. The way you wrote it and were able to bind every moment and thought - since the loneliness feeling till his assurance that "there was more to life than death" - was perfectly amazing. For me it is one of the better one pieces fic based on GD ep.

You know, sometimes I catch myself wonder about GD, it could sounds crazy but is true.
abharding chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Very nice. I liked how you Nick's thought process through out the burial and later as he deals with other things that happen like Kelly's death.

I particularly liked the ending and Nick's efforts to get past everything so that it really will be over. I also liked his view of Kelly and Walter taking the easy way out..
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
very good story, enjoyed it alot!
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I felt like theses thoughts were flashing like rapid fire through Nick's mind..not sure if that was intentional, but I liked the effect. Instead of concentrating on the timeless, excruciating long amount of hours that Nick was forced to stay down there...

we got these quick bursts of emotional reactions, sort of a like a mind short circuiting. Very primal, and makes my hear ache at what that man went though.
stoneagequeen chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Good view into Nick's head as he endured his hellish ordeal in Grave Danger, and what went through his head afterwards.

Thank you for sharing!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That was good-what a hopeful fic!

You nailed Nick's POV-just right! Thanks for a good morning read!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This wonderful onepiece has left me on a high. The darkness of GD, the damage done to Nick seemed almost unrepairable and it was hard to see beyond the darkness that threatened to engulf him. You have left that behind him with this piece, allowing his inner strength, his hope, his ability to heal and see that he is a survivor, a winner, to come through. Thanks for making my Wednesday morning on a very sunny, deliciously cold, bright day in London!
lisalamp4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
beautiful... just beautiful...
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Hey!

This is put together a lot like "Binding Ties" was, and I told you that I loved the way that that was written, as well. The short snippets, the one-word sentences...it really, really works for you. I hope you've settled into your style, and that this is it, because it is so effective in getting that...feeling across. Any feeling you want to convey, you can do with this. And the content was really great, too. I have a 'yay' for you.

Talk to ya later!
Krys33 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow.

Incredible! I loved it! Just... wow. Especially in the beginning, when you used the one-word lines, it sort seemed like a transition, like the title of the next section... And I teared up, reading the Pancho part. Everytime I watch, it makes me cry. Seriously. :)

Loved the quotes from both 'Stalker' and the volumes of 'Grave Danger' mixed throughout. They fit perfectly.

I've always wanted to write a piece on this... Mostly just what he recorded on the tape: We didn't hear everything. And what would he have said, if he had the chance to say more? I wonder... :)

Amazing work, and be sure to keep it up!

-Krystal