Reviews for Cannonball Run 3: The Next Generation
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
An excellent ending to this CR fic. I was glad to see Danny caught and Tim pardoned. THe humour was very good as well. Looks like the Cannonballers will face big trouble in the next one, though. I will watch this space with baited breath. Well done to you indeed.
Bandit Darville chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
nice story. i love the cannonball run. It is a great story, only there is already a Cannonball Run 3 and 4. But awesome though J.J and Victor were hilarious in the movies and in this story too. nice work man.
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
This was a much appreciated Christmas present. Thank you very much. I like how the other racers are now out to get Cruger and bring him to justice. I hope Mr. X and Cruger will be caught and that Tim will clear his name as far as the other Cannonballers are concerned. Thanks for updating this story and I look forward indeed to your other present. See you soon.
Mad Dog Milne chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Nice start. You shoulda done the "Those fathers weren't fathers. They were Mothers" joke...
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Very good chapter. I wasn't expecting anyone to get killed though. But it's still a very good story. Keep it up.
BKelly95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Very good start. I'm waiting to see how these teams interact with each other. Keep it up.
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Got off to a great start Tim. I hope to enjoy the rest of it. See ya.