Reviews for Piccolo's Nightmare
When is chapter 3 coming
kioken122 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
That WAS GREAT!
DBZ lover chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
It was really hard trying to make them in my head sound like kids especially Piccolo...dang. Oh great story and I find it really kawaii so keep it up
Marlena chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
This is great! MOre more more PLEASE 3
larissa5150 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Thank you for having piccolo say he wasn't gonna eat anymore fish people kept saying piccolo only drinks water but its not the hilarious story!
Chem-Death chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That's hilarious! I wonder if Piccolo is wearing the same clothes when he's a kid.
Saiyan Girl chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Dude I really like it so far please update!
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
You haven't updated this in seven years. why :(
rain chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
so cool
Star0307 chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Aw, happy belated birthday. It's like, what, a month or two later? I'm a horrible person... -_-

Anyways, I like the chapter! I can only imagine what Bulma would do if she found out that her husband was chibi. Or are they together yet? I forget. ;

Can't wait for the next update, but take your time and make it just as good as this. That way, we'll all be happy!
Mistress.V.Arieyane chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Loving your story! I havent watched DBZ in a while sence I've seen everything on Cartoon Network but its so funny you describe vegita how you know the back of your hand! Some Parts Im like "That is So Him!" Happy Birthday to you and . I Love Mr. Toriyama .; I met a guy that came to my school from japan that actually met him!
kitsuK8 chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
haha i really like this story! so far it has been great! cant wait till the next update! wonder how chi chi will react to all of them being little! hehe

~*~loves~*~
Perfumey chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Another funny chapter :) keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Clarobell chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Nice chapter - but what will Chichi think - dun dun dun! Her husband's a punk! Hehehe ... anyway, update soon or die lowly peasant!
Clarobell chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I'm really linking the sound of this fic so far, but there is one itsy bitsy problem - I can't believe I did it, btI messed up the pelling of shenron and it says 'shenon' in big bold letters - you have to change that! Other than that, thi is looking really funny and I can't wait for the second chapter! BYE!