Reviews for Advent Hearts
preettygabbysz chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
omfg i love it
JukedSolid chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
I think this is probably a typo "Tifa and Cloud both had a couple cups of spiked eggnog." I'm sure you meant spiced because if Tifa had recovered from alcoholism then she would not be drinking that haha. A quick correction will add wonders to the credibility for this story.
preettygabbysz chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
omg i love this story
Ash chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
Wow, so romantic!

I really enjoyed reading and of course, one of my favorite stories.

Yeah, I also believed that Cloud loves Aerith just like his relative, maybe adores is perfect for this situation and I always claim that Tifa is the one who he loves!

I found a lot of romantic scenes here; Cid and Rufus were married, Reno and Elena and Vincent and Yuffie are couples, WOW!

It would be so nice if Square Enix makes it as a sequel of Advent Children! : D
A. James Robin chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
Great story! I'm impressed with how well you captured the essence of Tifa's problem. It's actually inspiring in an odd way to my own writing, since Tifa has a lot of issues in my stories as well. Good work!
LadyMithrellas chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh wow. THis is really good! So I hate to stereotype here, but this is great writing for a guy! Haha, most of the stories I read are by women, so I'm thoroughly impressed. Great first chapter! ]
FrozenUnD's chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
short story? how much would you put as a 'long' story? ( i can't help but laugh at my self)_
PrettyGirlsSuffer chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
No offence but i think your beta made just a little bit of more mistakes than you thought. no offence but that is my opinion. Anyway love your story it is good. Sorry in a hurry to type. Sorry for my mistakes. Kepp up the good work.
queenofspades19 chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
i really like this story. if you like ff7 try reading the summoner's guardian: the sin legact by cover me with starlight. it's awesome.
LSR-7 chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
Well, you definitly left this wide open for a sequel.
LSR-7 chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
Well, looks like things are getting in order. Can only wish for a happy ending.
LSR-7 chapter 13 . 9/8/2007
"Uh oh" is right! :-P
LSR-7 chapter 12 . 9/7/2007
Where's Red? I would have figured he would of at least been at the hospital. Oh well.

With a name like Jeeves he was destined to become a butler lol.
LSR-7 chapter 10 . 9/7/2007
I just recently experienced being on a boat. It definitly helps to be able to see outside rather than going below deck to fight seasickness. Horrible feeling it is to feel that churn.
LSR-7 chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
That Gateway thing doesn't sound like a good thing to mess around with. Didn't Yuffie get airsick? Also I thought Vincent's original eye color was blue, not brown.