Reviews for Stop Thought
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
You surely deserve more 'favs'
episode59 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
nice storyy

kiba will get his revenge

mwahahaha

.one day
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I've read this before and I could have sworn I reviewed, but checking it, I guess not.

Anyway, I really like this fic. The tension in it, his hidden thoughts, his bitterness and anger, his guilt and anxiety-it's really intense. The way he tries to convince himself not to say anything, to tell himself to stop thinking, and how easy it is to imagine Naruto in his position (and the possibility that Naruto is waiting for Kiba to confess), were all well done. Thanks for posting.

Michelle
The Flying Pen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Nice. Your writing is very serious. Your style is awesomely vague. I love it. It's like a breath of fresh air amongst all this bubbly crap. Nice to know my time looking for stuff WORTH reading wasn't wasted. :)

You should go for something longer. I want to encourage writers like you to stick around here so we have respite from all the...ugh, fangirliness and kissy-kissy...

Anyway.

Pen
Jtoasn chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
that was really good...lol, i thought Naruto would have been the one talking but that was really good! .
Chidori vs Rasengan chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
once again, poor kiba.

oh well he shall have his time soon.

he's got a lot of fangirls so he shouldn't be moping!
SilverMoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aww! Poor Kiba!
On Permanent Hiatus chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
That... was so sad! But so true! I seriously want to shove this fanfic down every NaruHina lover's throat!I'd be all ,"You want that to happen to Kiba? HUH? DO YOU?" Sorry... Heh heh, good job...
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aw...Poor Kiba! T.T I must admit though I am a HUGE fan of Naruto/Hinata. Sorry Kiba-kun! T.T
Paradyz chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Good job!
The Loliconvict chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Whos he getting married too?
fillerab chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
that was really good.

keep writing!
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
aww that was the saddest thing. poor rejected kiba. the stop thought part i think shaped the whole story thnx!
ANBUKaida chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow. Just, wow.

The repetition really worked in this story.
pi-chi chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Just like the other two, this is some great an powerful stuff.

I don't normally read deep thoughtful stories. Don't know why, but I think that way you write WAY better than a LOT of fanfic writers.

Keep writing, okay?