Reviews for Falling
Tofudash42379 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Man that was a good trip for Abby haha get it trip because she...oh I'm more bad at jokes than Hoagie and Cree put together anyway cute story keep it up ;)
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was a lovely story! Just one thing: it should be "your foot" in the first line, but other than that, all seems fine! Great job!
Pandamunk chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
If I had any flames for this, then you would have to put a huge sticker labeling me a hypocrite

I loved this, it was soo cute. Esspecially the bop of the magazine to the head. (Waves 2/5 flag also) love 'em!
Numbuh 55 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Woah, this was a really good fanfic!

Cree's actually helping Abby as a sister, yet, kinda keeping her older sister hate intact. Nice job.
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
great cute oneshot
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Omg. *glomps you* Luff it, luff it! *death hug Abbeh and Hoageh*
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
O.O

YAY WICKED ONE-SHOTS!
Gemmz chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That... was... AWESOME! Now this is just the kind of romance I like. Kind of awkward, not too mushy, and funny. And extra points for the couple being 2/5 (w00t)! This has earned a place on my favourites list, totally.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This was so cute. I really liked it. I even laughed at end. I was sure Hoagie was going to go, "Good one, Cree." While Abby just groaned, now having to deal with two people and bad puns.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
lol/ Yay! so kyute ands funny! I'm really starting to like ur style! -
NumbuhInfinity chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
That was cute. I think Abby's gonna kill Cree when she realizes what she did.
KellyClarkstonGirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
DUDE! I SO love you right now! Me 'n' my friends at the 2/5 forum have been sad because there were no DECENT 2/5 fanfics around, and then YOU started! You are now my hero! (*waves 2/5 fan*)
3musketteers chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
actually, for this one, i didn't mind cree OOC D

liked this a lot!
elodrie chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Hahahaha... that was funny. You should write more of these.
Seizure-Tastic chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
*snorts with laughter* Cute, funny, so so awesome, the list goes on! This is so great, I loved Cree in this and I don't think she was outta charatcer. She's just having a little fun. _

Go 2/5! :D Another 2/5 fic for the charts...