Reviews for Never once
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
...*sobs*...
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh, what a beautiful story. It reminds me of a wilting rose that slowly fades further and further away. It's so sad, but so wonderful too. How utterly amazing.
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
awww. so touching! you're an awesome writer! i know it's been like 5 years since you posted this, and you probobly wont even see this review but i hopw you're feeling better! :D
HollowVesta chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wah! that was depressing I liked it! Favorite!
xmegaminoaix chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Its such a sad story. I wished I could control my tears and such but its always yoh and anna fanficts like this that just make me wanna cry like a baby again. Anyways, i like the story and i wish you would continue it and make yoh and anna live together in happiness one way or another.

continue writing... oh and sorry for the late review im new here..
kohane chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
this was sad... but i loved it. awesome. this actually made me teary. and that doesn't happen.
kohane chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
ashley chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
ur tired too...wow but you killed anna damn it
funngurl chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
That was a great fic. I luved it. But that wuz so sad that now I'm crying. No, I'm not a baby but that was very very touching
DarkTaoAngel chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh my gosh!

That was so sad; this is now my favorite fanfiction story!

That was so sad, you must have really been depressed. but, wow, you pulled this one off so well!

I loved it!

Update?

DTA
Hasten chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow...that was sad...poor Yoh...

I've never killed anyone off in my fics, but I'm going to...sorry dudes...I have to because that's how the story works, and I like you guys!

I really feel bad for Yoh. That sucks.

I mean, he just came to realize his feelings, but she's dead, gone, they can't ever be together. Oh, the pain.

Poor Yoh...poor Yoh...poor Yoh...poor, sweet Yoh.

I'm sorry about your parents. Divorce sucks, and I hate it because of what it does to the kids. I'm a kid myself, but I get told that I'm mature past my years. Like I've been around for thousands of years, like Hao!

Well, if you want to talk about it or anything, feel free to ask. I don't like when people are upset. It's dangerous, you know? Don't do anything drastic. After all, even though your parents might not have wanted you to be born, your brothers and sisters still need you.

So, don't do anything drastic; hurt yourself, because that will only be hurting them. Well, nice story.

It's sad but very nice, and I really liked it.

Can you update or something?

I want the story to continue, and maybe Yoh and Anna can somehow be together...I just really feel bad, for both of them. Well, yeah, nice story.
Galatria57 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
omg, that was so sad but... it was really beautiful too. great work, ur a talented writer.
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
hey, you ask for a reaview; so I'll give you one! Of course to cheer you up! soo... S-M-I-L-E! :D:D:D

Firstly.. this story is super extra ultra touching! (wth...)I almost cry... seriously... You're good and I'm serious bout it. BUT WHAT MAKE ANNA DIED? WHAT? TELL ME!

But its okay; because since anna is dead, yoh can be mine... GYAHAHHA (joke; I like Ren better! :D) *sniff and shows the empty tissue box* Yes, this isn't the first time I feel really touched, but your story is... unpredictable. I didn't think that there will be a chara death here!

And btw, I feel sorry for ur parents. Everyone hav their own problems... But please cheer up and make some other good story lyk this! _

Keep it up!
loki lee chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
hey it's a bit sad isn'tit?
unknown-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
this is really... sad. *sniff* but for some reason, i liked it. and... you killed anna? that's okay. i've done that too. (then i committed suicide but anna came back and summoned my soul back XD)

really liked it.