Reviews for No Guarantees
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
so Catherine was able to provide comfort...cool *G*

Good job writing this fic as always.
Pandora40 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very well written, if a little too short for my taste ;) Nice job!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw, what a cute story! *grin*
themidnightstar chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Yay! So much to like here: h/c, believable development of the romance, and an ending that put a smile on my face.
Ethereal-Journey chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This was a great continuation to Splinters. I definitely have a fondness for the Jim/Catherine pairing which you do so well and this was just what I needed. Lovin' the h/c and especially the ending.
heartcat chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I'm so glad to see another story from you! I really love how you write Brass and Catherine together. And though he isn't usually her 'type', you make them not only believable as a couple, but show how they compliment one another and tap into an honest affection that has it's roots on the show.

*Jim had a habit of getting in the face of a suspect and pushing every button until he found the right one, the one that got a reaction, a confession, something.*

That is so true. Brass is usually pretty unerring when it comes to reading suspects, and it truly is his M.O. to push buttons.

I'm sorry that it came back to haunt him though! Since I can't be the one there to comfort him and care for his war wounds, I'm glad that he has Catherine at least.

And...she loves him! Well, how could anyone not? But I was so glad to hear her say it. I hope that Jim can believe it. I could just imagine the look on the sheriff's face, and picture Gil's smile, when Catherine made it clear that her relationship with Jim was much more than 'just friends'.

I look forward to seeing how you progress with this! Thanks so much for sharing a new one! This made my day!
Gib chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I'm so happy! This turned out great. I liked the first one but I know I like this version better. What a treat to log on and find a new story from you. I knew it was coming but that was fast! I loved every little bit of it!

When's the next one coming out? :-)

-Gib-