Reviews for SoulBound Ball
Wow!~ amazing!~
Kisaki Sakura chapter 8 . 6/5
Something is missing.
LupusPatronus chapter 8 . 2/13
i have fallen in love with this fanfic is really tender and cute and beautiful. but i have a few issues concerning the time-space of this. you say is Harry's seventh year at Hogwarts but then at the end you talk about Fawkes keeping him sane the last two years, and i don't find logic in that. maybe i am incorrect or is possible i misunderstood something... anyway
in the face McGonnagal (don't remember how to write her name)! Harry DOES have an animagus form HAHAHAA
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
i dont know why this chapter made me so sad but it did
lightwalnut64 chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
omg perfect i want to cry
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
I love this story you are a great writer
ani chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
uhh... how could a phoenix have a life-debt? and how could Dumbledore have helped him when Remus said there are superior to human wizards?
Ash the DragonGuardian chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Hee hee.
I like this!
imaginz96 chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
Wasn't the souldbound ball during Harry's seventh year? If so, why did you say that Harry "would have thrown in the towel before before seventh year even started" if not for Fawkes keeping Harry "sane these past two years?"
EgyptianMoonbeam chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This is a cute story.
wolfydies chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I really liked it.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
thank you for the story!
Inu-bitch chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
The last chapter was very disapointing compaired to the others. Why was ginny in st mungos? How did harry become a phoenix?
My Angel is Falling chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely freakin loved the entire story and I like the way you finished everything is ok and is going to work out eventually and is left up to the readers on exactly how the end result that you provided is achieved ... It's brilliant! )