Reviews for SoulBound Ball
The marauders21 chapter 8 . 2/19
Hee hee.
I like this!
imaginz96 chapter 8 . 1/17
Wasn't the souldbound ball during Harry's seventh year? If so, why did you say that Harry "would have thrown in the towel before before seventh year even started" if not for Fawkes keeping Harry "sane these past two years?"
lovewater chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
This is a cute story.
wolfydies chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I really liked it.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
thank you for the story!
Inu-bitch chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
The last chapter was very disapointing compaired to the others. Why was ginny in st mungos? How did harry become a phoenix?
My Angel is Falling chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely freakin loved the entire story and I like the way you finished everything is ok and is going to work out eventually and is left up to the readers on exactly how the end result that you provided is achieved ... It's brilliant! )
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Re. Tppllr
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
R. T
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
haha new he would be a phoenix really loved this!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
oh my god can you make fawkes anymore adorable!?
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
blaise? i fucking love blaise. hm him and neville thats interesting! i guess it would be rather odd for harry seeing him as a human but remebering he is a phoenix. i always thought if phoenixes where human they would be seductive. ohh fawkes as a human is so interesting! what do you mean harry doesnt have the magical compacity if anything he should be the most qualified. human fawkes is adorable and not just his looks.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
lol ron voldemort or worse snape wow. this is definitely going to be interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
i love this story. you did a great job with the plot. not many fawkes/harry out there.