Reviews for Wants
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This is my favorite part: “Yes, they’re dead,” she says conversationally, and he listens. “They’re dead because they wanted something from me I couldn’t give. Atton wanted to save me, and Sion destroyed him; Mira wanted an escape, and Hanharr destroyed her; the Disciple…well, he wanted a teacher, and he got one; and Visas wanted to be saved from herself, and she did. And Kreia wanted my understanding – and I gave it to her, right before I cut her down.”

Excellent observation for this Exile who doesn't seem to have both feet firmly planted in the LS at all. I like too, the description of her Force being like a ribbon silk behind his eyes. Nice detail, there.

Well done, though I *do* wish B-D wasn't so reticent. ;)
I am no longer available chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I like very much the idea of a tattoo'ed Exile. I must admit that I thought of giving mine some ones to go along with all the piercings and jewelry, but then decided that I wasn't willing to push my readers too much...

BD's just playing hard to get, nasty fellow! ;)

Again, a nice moment described well.

Minor point: The timing doesn't work here, if this is really a third part of series with Acid-etched (?) as the second title. If I follow the timing right, she wouldn't have had the time to get the tattoo done... unless they delayed their departure...

lOngshotOR chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Great work Elena, these one-shots you write kick ass! Please keep it up!
VaguelyFamiliar chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This little trilogy kicks so much ass!

I love the tattoo idea, and the way in which the Force bond is described working between them. It's a sexual, tragic, and interesting tale. Not many people I've seen choose to use the ending where everyone ends up dead, either. And I have to say, I love Bao-Dur/Exile fics.

Thanks for the read. :D