Reviews for A Slight Prickling of the Fingertips
satomika chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that's it?

that's just it?

and who's the 'girl' anyway?

you better tell me that she's kaname chidori...

because if she were somebody else...

i swear...
luinda chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
very intriguing piece of work.
Snowing Moon chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wow, nice. But who's "she"?
Where the gras is greener chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Well, granted, it was short. And at first I thought you were circumventily describing certain... acts. never the less a nice story. Due to the length I have nothing more to say.

Ed
Freya's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
that's cute. i treally enjoyed it.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Good piece! Too bad it was so short...( ( No more? Great job!
lady raiah chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
nicey one you've got there! . very well-written! _
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Not bad! _ Nicely done; love the descriptions!
Yukiri-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Nice. XD
Onienigma chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Very artistic as said by another. You have highly skilled ability it this type of writing. I hope to gain such skills but doubt it. A wonderful short
TaNiSaKu chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Nice drabble, well I think we could named like that. It was short but very good written, excuse my english I actually speak spanish jeje. Good work anyway, love it.

SpottedShadow97 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Wow. This is so good! Great job!
sciathan file chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow, I just found this because of Esoteria's criticism (the literature major in me must go check out anyone's profile who uses "titillating" in a review)...you write extraordinarily beautifully in an understated fashion. It is rare to find someone like you on this site... *wry smile*

I hope you'll write something longer from you in the future!
sidewalk serfer girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I'm not entirely sure, but this piece brought tears to my eyes.

I adore it. I really do. I can't tell you how happy I am that I got to read it. It's just beautiful.

Thank you for giving me something wonderful to read tonight. I hope you'll write again.
Esoteria chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
It *is* a bit warm in here, isn't it?

While I generally dislike explicit sexuality, particularly in fanfiction, this is hardly so. It's quite implicit. Explicitly implicit, even.

Your poetic style is highly artistic, and would surely be an enthralling read outside the romantic context as well.

I particularly like the description of Sousuke's awakening: exceedingly accurate.

Excuse my use of superlatives. )