Reviews for Snap Back to Reality
Ginny278 chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
Hey Great story, I wonder what will happen in two years? Well I guess I'll have to read the third part in the triology to figure that out. So off I go to read it!:D:D
Red-Devil15 chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
AUGH! PERCY! DIE PERCY, DIE! or...if he's a good person now, then... WOOHOO! PERCY! YAY PERCY, YAY! take your pick.

i loves it. this rocks! do more soon plez!
AerLynn chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
Nice.
cmtaylor531 chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
Loved Loss of Innocence.. Cant wait to get more of this one!
Red-Devil15 chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
nasty demetor. what's it want? OH! i bet it wants the chocolate. it's what i'd want if I was a dementer. but i'm not. YAY!

ok. stopping rambling.

YAY FOR UPDATING! I LOVES IT! DO MORE SOON OR I'LL EXPLODE!
SmileyMare1810 chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
This story has some great potential, I hope ron, Harry and hemione keep a close friendship and not let it be only Ginny harry confides in. Are any of them married? anyways good luck and I look forward to future chapters. thank you for all you have written. :)
AcceleratedGlass chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
update soon
iamfaraway chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Poor Harry... WHEN CAN THE POOR KID GET A BREAK? TT Good chapter. Too short for me, but I'm not the writer. xD Please update soon!
DreamForever03 chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
I loved it! i cant wait for more!
Red-Devil15 chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
NO! NOT BELLATRIX LESTRANGE! NOT THE INCARNATION OF PURE EVIL! NO!

oh well. it's bound to happen sooner or later.

YAY! I LOVES IT! why's harry all moody and stuff? um... is voldykins not REALLY dead? again? i mean... again-again (i think)? is harry reflecting the reresurrected voldy's feelings again? or is he just being the mal-adjusted weirdo that we all know he really is?

do more soon because this rocks!
AerLynn chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Interesting.
ZuzuBlack chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
omg, i just finished reading loss of innocence & started this 1. Can u tell us what else happened with everyone's lives? Bill & Fleur? Are Harry and ginny married? Ron and Hermione? what about Percy, has he made up with the family yet? please, i really need to know or i'll die!
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
OHH! Sweet beginning. I love it so far. xD Malfoy... crazy kid. I love this. Please continue!
Adreus chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Hurray for the sequel! YAY!
Red-Devil15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
yay love love love do more soon can't talk must go to school i love this bye!