Reviews for The Transfiguration of the Shrew
awsm4eva chapter 4 . 5/20
AMAZING
hgdmforever chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
This story is crazy and funny... I like
1ori ann chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
Enjoyable. I like the similarities to P&P. Good job.
1ori ann chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
I love the Pride and Predjudice dialogue.
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
OM-freaking-G! That last part in the epilouge was sooooo freaking amazig!
ShopaholicCutie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
good!:)
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 22 . 1/24/2010
HAHAHA. Draco, the 'shrew' has been tamed!

The only thing i found weird in this story is how easily old Voldy and father Malfoy let Draco off. I mean, he foiled old Voldy's plan and brought shame on his family and no punishment befalls him?

Other than that, i enjoyed reading this story )

-roxie-
V956970 chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
absolutely loved it!
Eternal Storm chapter 22 . 7/26/2009
Aw. Such a cute ending and an amazing story! I loved it! They were both very much in character as well, so awesome job! The only complaint I have is the obvious lines from Taming of the Shrew. I would have modernized them, personally. Maybe thrown in some of the not-so-old-english-sounding ones. But that was the only thing I disliked. :) Awesome grammar, spelling, structure, etc. Hope to read more from you in the future!

-Eternal
lost-hero88 chapter 16 . 11/8/2008
wow really good though it seems alot like pride and predjuidce by jane austen in some parts but its still realy really good

~CASS~
NewAgeGrave chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
Did you... Oh no, you did NOT just start quoting Pride and Predjudice! Thats just... immoral.
NewAgeGrave chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Where you're going with this is fine, but the way that you're having them speak is ridiculously pretentious... Seriously, do you go talking like that on a daily basis?
Cedric4ever chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
love the story!...keep up the good work!
reader3287 chapter 22 . 5/10/2008
I really liked it.
Artistic Angel 003 chapter 22 . 8/21/2007
Slightly strange plot premise you have here, with Voldy wanting his followers to mate and then willing to wait 17 years until the children are able to serve him.

But it was a good story. And good writing.

It got a little weird with the Shakespearean language. One minute, they're talking normally and all of a sudden, they're speaking in obsolete syntax. That's a no-no. I know you were inspired by Shakespeare but I think the themes of the The Taming of the Shrew work well enough in the story. You don't need that weird language.

The end, where he goes "It was me" was brilliant. A brilliant ending. Congrats on that.