Reviews for My Little Demons
wtdrmfrthwbzn chapter 5 . 7/10/2019
i want mooooore of thiiiiss
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
I want to know what happens next, so please update!
Lilly Winters chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Okay, to be honest, rather bluntly at that, when I first read that you were going to be using all of Vincent's monsters to speak and giving them special fonts, such as bold text, italics, etc., I thought the story was going to be too confusing to keep up with. Luckily, though, you provided "Chaos said" or "Galliant Beast growled" comments before or after a piece of dialogue.
This story has been thoroughly enjoyable to read. There are many Fanfictions out there that go on and on about Vincent brooding, or his demons, or losing control, but you breathed fresh air into all of these ideas.
I eagerly look forward to not only reading Chapter 6, but to reading the rest of the story as well. Thank you for your effort, time, and imagination.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Man, Vincent is a smart man but when it comes to matters of the heart he can be pretty clueless. Anyway, great job...Loved the chapter.
SageEmpress chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
I do love the arguments between Vincent and his demons (They me giggle a bit.) :D
Hope you update this story soon! :D
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Great job! Love the story so far.
Wolfie231 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Not bad you should up date
Weskette chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
I hope you can update soon. But only if you have freetime! College is important and the more educated people in the world, the better.

I thought that it was really well written and it got me over my headache(reading helps me). Hell master is my favorite!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
aww i love this story lz continue
Midnight Violinist chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wonderful! please add more chapters soon!
Rutilus I. V chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Awesome story :D I enjoy reading Vincent's arguments with his demons, especially over yuffie RAWR! DIE REEVE! YUFFIE AND VIN FOREVER! XD
Pan Tech chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I'm not too much of a fan of Yuffietine (Blast me I'm a ReevexYuffie lover) though I will read a good one when I come across it and this, I have to say is more than a good one! The way you are writing about Vinnie and his demons are so great! I'm looking forward to more.
V956970 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Love it!
chocoboburger chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
i believe this is my second time reviewing this, i really wish you'd update if only a small chapter...otherwise i'll eat your face!
ChristalSteele chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
An interesting story hope you continue it soon. Funny that Vincent is annoyed/jealous of Reeve. Kudos!