Reviews for Finding Our Way
You bitch, here I was thinkin they done killed Simon and instead they just put him under. You Little brat
DrGiggles chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
My jaw dropped when I realized they had a new package for pick up on Persephone. I was so sad I didn't even think for a second Simon would be snuck out the same way as River. Amazing twist!

I cried for those poor girls, sad tears and then happy tears. Simon and his girls have another chance at a happy life together, and I'm sure they will make the most of it.

On a side note, I wish we could've found out what Simon said in his goodbye messages to Kaylee and River.

This will stand as one of my all time favourite fanfics, because it had the right amount of fluff, mild smut, angst and angst. Thank you so much for writing this, I look forward to continuing to read your fics :)
DrGiggles chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
Oh my gosh. I honestly don't know what to think. I'm in shock, and crying my eyes out.

That's quite an unexpected end. Well done though! *continues sobbing into pillow*
DrGiggles chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
I loved how the secret of Simon's family and relationship to Alexandra was explained!

Ugh, I'm so mad and upset about Simon's sacrifice. His goodbyes were heart wrenching.

I hope it ends happy, I can't stand for them to be unhappy like this.
DrGiggles chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Oh my heart! I'm so sad at this turn in events!

First off, River got shot...not Simon. Poor girl! Second, Simon giving himself up, brave but heartbreaking. Third, Simon saying goodbye to Kaylee.

I know this will end happy. I will not stop reading now...
DrGiggles chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
*gasp* I actually dropped my phone reading the ending. I'm fucking pissed! SIMON BABY _

I was close, estranged aunt. And a crazy ass uncle.
DrGiggles chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
The jabs and jokes at the dining table were downright hilarious. River the psychic, knowing way too much...

I love Mal's "Oh God, I didn't need to know that!"

As for Alexandra Bei, could she possibly be Simon and River's grandmother?
DrGiggles chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
First off, the washing and massaging...gaaaah. Well done ;)

Ah, Captain! That was as good an apology that they'll get. Glad things seem to be looking up.
DrGiggles chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
My babies are reunited, and I hope that things will work out for them!

Mal, oh my Captain. Inara got him good! He owes the young couple an apology.
DrGiggles chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Whoa. WHOA. Wo de tien a.

That was something. Mal is being a heartless hun dan, but it brought to light the predicament Simon faces. Of course Simon just broke everyone's heart with his speech...and River finished it off. The girl was just yanking at our heartstrings! I cried like everyone else, my heart broken for Kaylee, the Tams and the crew. I loved how Inara was the one to de-escalate the situation, she's the best person to handle that.

Mal at the end, I feel bad for him despite the anger that's still simmering.

I'm not big on angst, but that was amazing. Best chapter yet.
DrGiggles chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
What a great chapter to read while cuddling with my pups! Poor Jayne, I can only imagine him sniffling and sneezing from dogs of all things!

Oh my gosh, they got caught! I loved everyone trying to decide how they should handle the new couple, and the jabs they got in. I couldn't stop giggling for the life of me ;)
DrGiggles chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
Poor River! I wonder if it's the cargo that's setting her off.

*sigh* All lil Kaylee can do is be there for the both of them.
DrGiggles chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
I had a good laugh with the crew when River teased Simon about the clothing. I'm very curious as to what the cargo is...

Well, they know. Except for Book. You're wrong, Shepherd.
DrGiggles chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
I'm incredibly happy with where this is going. But why do I have a feeling things might go wrong?

To quote Jayne...I'll be in my bunk.
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 12/2/2015