Reviews for Something More
Irish-Brigid chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Gee, you'd think after what happened under the Highwind in the game it'd be pretty obvious that Cloti was canon, the movie just sort of cinches it.

Anyway, I really hope Cloud and Tifa get this little misunderstanding worked out. It's so painful watching them just miss each other. But I am looking so forward to reading the rest to find out what Marlene and Denzel have planned.
QueenAhems chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
“Courage is happening here.” Cloud stated, as he enclosed her soft hand in his. “Courage to let go of the past, and to move on with you…”

This is the line that really got me tearing and whooping with joy. LOL. I love that quote so much - it's becoming a tender favourite of mine.

I love your portrayal of Cloud, how he stumbles over his words and awkwardness. But I guess that's what makes him so much more intense as well. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it, but to suffice, I'll say that there are many moments in this story that have taken my breath away, literally, figuratively and all the 'ly' words you can think up of. LOL.

Thanks, for a great fic.

Till then, happy writing. :)
Jho chapter 17 . 1/30/2009
That was definitely one of the most beautiful CloTi stories i've had the pleasure of reading.
Jho chapter 11 . 1/30/2009
feelings are a powerful thing, it's interesting how cloud never tried to explain the church situation in your story and instead went for the kill with his actions (actions speak louder than words, ne?)
Jho chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I feel like this story has a lot of promise, looking forward to checking the rest of it out.
nitaBonita chapter 17 . 6/24/2008
that was very good! i enjoyed it alot! got a little scared when tifa got geostigma.. but it got better. lol
Honest101 chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
AngelAerith is a horrible flamer. You don't flame because you hate a pairing.

Anyways, though I am a flamer myself, I must say I enjoyed this story very much. I mean, I've seen no mistakes, and it really is well written.
flipped chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
mr. cloud lockhart. haha.

brilliant story!
flipped chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
no! it's a grave mistake to sell the ring.
flipped chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
that was the most awkward proposal i've ever encountered. but tell you what.. i loved it! tifa turned the offer down though but still.
flipped chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
wow!
Tifa4Ever chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
The only flaw to this story is the way it is written.. It is very clear that the story is mainly narrative and less conversations between the characters. Words written in paragraphs "MAJOR BULKS" that is not friendly to the eyes
MrWezlum18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
you know you have a real sense for drama? i was NOT expecting Tifa to get Geostigma and in Aerith's church of all places but it made sense and i really liked it in the plot. very nice
Gnahh chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
omfg! that was so sweet and loving. nice story!
mistakenXsilence chapter 17 . 7/1/2007
I enjoyed that. I suppose, everyone has their own imagination of an ending for Tifa and Cloud, and this, pretty much, summarizes it. A decision Cloud has to make, the insecurity Tifa feels, then the wedding, the pregnancy, and the happily ever after. Though at one point everything felt predictable, you twisted it at some points, which added spice to the story. Very well written, conveys the true personality of the characters, and actually, well entertaining. A job well done.