Reviews for Something More
Aww so sweet
sunita92 chapter 11 . 3/20
Ooh very nice!
sunita92 chapter 10 . 3/20
Sweet. I hope to see more cloti moments.
sunita92 chapter 9 . 3/20
So sad
sunita92 chapter 6 . 3/20
I knew she would say no
sunita92 chapter 5 . 3/20
Oh damn it. Why cloud why
sunita92 chapter 4 . 3/20
Don't tell me aerith is going to come into the picture
sunita92 chapter 3 . 3/20
Can't wait to read cloti moments
sunita92 chapter 2 . 3/20
Nice... I hope to see some cloti moments!
sunita92 chapter 1 . 3/20
Oh this story sounds interesting
Irish-Brigid chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Gee, you'd think after what happened under the Highwind in the game it'd be pretty obvious that Cloti was canon, the movie just sort of cinches it.

Anyway, I really hope Cloud and Tifa get this little misunderstanding worked out. It's so painful watching them just miss each other. But I am looking so forward to reading the rest to find out what Marlene and Denzel have planned.
QueenAhems chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
“Courage is happening here.” Cloud stated, as he enclosed her soft hand in his. “Courage to let go of the past, and to move on with you…”

This is the line that really got me tearing and whooping with joy. LOL. I love that quote so much - it's becoming a tender favourite of mine.

I love your portrayal of Cloud, how he stumbles over his words and awkwardness. But I guess that's what makes him so much more intense as well. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it, but to suffice, I'll say that there are many moments in this story that have taken my breath away, literally, figuratively and all the 'ly' words you can think up of. LOL.

Thanks, for a great fic.

Till then, happy writing. :)