Reviews for Underneath The Scars
MintMousse chapter 1 . 9/18
istarted reading this but the changing pov makes this very choppy, i would reccomend to either use 1st person and changing the pov per chapter not multiple times inside of it or use 3rd person instead. cheers
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 1/25
Switching pov like that is really a pain to read.
VeryBoredSoul chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
I love that Naruto was the one to get Jiraiya to write their story down :) I feel like that fits his personality very well! And the progression of Iruka's and Kakashi's relationship...wow! Just...ugh, no words! Wonderful job on this!
violetpooka chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
OMG! OMG! OMG! FANGIRL SQUEALS! "Dimples?" ultimate happy sigh...
violetpooka chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
such a fun start!
jess.c.kong chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Wow, you did a really great job of creating a family history and bloodline for Iruka. I appreciate your attention to details, like Kakashi confirming his suspicions about Anko and Iruka 's supposed relationship by one of their past conversations. I am a glutton for angst but this was overkill even for me. Poor Kakashi! Everyone wants to protect Iruka, but no one steps up for Kakashi, even after realizing he loves Iruka! And then for Tsunade to not only recognize his love, but then patronize him by saying he can try again later with iruka is both insulting and counterintuitive once Iruka remembers everything and wonders why it took so long for Kakashi to come around...I wish everyone would stop meddling but I know that can't be avoided when it comes to relationships. As usual your sexual tension (and sexual completion) scenes are well-written and tortuously divine. Loved the prank scene; they are just too cute together! Curious how the Anko backstory plays into the overall story - maybe you'll elaborate in the sequel?...one slight flaw in the last chapter was Tsunade telling Kakashi to say farewell to Naruto at the gate; the chances of Iruka being there to say goodbye were highly likely, which increased their chance of meeting. Which actually might have been a good opportunity for one last angst moment between the two. I am glad Iruka is not just sitting idly but trying to decipher his repressed memories - Gambatte, Iruka! I am glad you have a sequel to this because I am dying to know how you wrap it up! Thank you for sharing! Diving into the sequel as we speak!
jj chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
onward its ok
nikkicolez chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
This story is so amazing that it literally blew me away. You added all of your own thoughts and elements to the story so perfectly that it could have been the actual naruto story line. I'm starting on the equal ASAP. Can't wait for what's in store.
lady Alexas chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
loved this story so awesome
TheEndofTag chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
omg! just love love love this! It totally blew me away! went beyond the expectations i thought this story was about! Again just love it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
So sad for everyone... T.T
Rainbowsharpies chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
glad iruka's not such a little bitch in this
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
So far I think I like your portrayal of kakashi and iruka!
DragonFlowers chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
WAAHHHHHHHHH! Kanemoshi-chan whyyyyyyy? *sobs gracelessly into a handkerchif* MAAAAAAA... Gurrr i hope you have the sanity to get them back together.

Love your writing very much!

Dragonflowers
Vithian chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
Wow, that took a while to read! But TOTALLY worth it!

That was, seriously, one of the BEST I've ever read, you have some serious talent! I'm just heading over to read the sequel now! God, this was awesome!

~Vithian