Reviews for Revelations of the Labyrinth
purplefern chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I love Talon/Maggie stuff. And Claw and Dana are just so cute together. :3 Loved this story.
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Wow. It's been so long since I've watched Gargoyles, I've forgotten a lot, so some things are only vaguely making sense. But I might just have to go back and re-watch it - because I really do want to keep up with this interesting series.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
The first two stories in this series did a very interesting job of laying the groundwork for some of the finer details of gargoyle life that the show didn’t or couldn’t go into detail about- such as the gargoyles’ daily eating requirements or habits-, and the subsequent plot that you’ve created here definitely lives up to those expectations; nice job.

‘Gargoyles’ is one of those shows that I can still remember watching when I was a kid even after so many years- to say nothing of still enjoying watching the occasional episode when I find it on the Internet-, and your series is far and away the best ‘Gargoyles’-related fanfic I’ve ever read; exceptional writing style combines with an equally engaging plot while also providing some very interesting original characters to add to the cast without overshadowing those who were already there.

Your take on Goliath and Elisa’s relationship is particularly well-handled, exploring the issues that they face as a cross-species couple due to the cultural clashes as well as the physical difficulties, without completely beating everyone over the head with the issues or making it too unrealistic, and Xanatos’s new dynamic with the clan is also handled well, his redemption being a clear step-by-step process as the gargoyles learn to trust him despite his past, even if some will take more convincing than others.

Things with Dana and Claw also seem interesting so far- points to you for giving Dana a hearing issue rather than a sight issue; as touching as the whole ‘blind girl loving the monstrous-looking guy for who he is’ thing can be, it gets a bit cliché at times-, and it should be interesting to see how things go when you get to the point where the baby’s born (Here’s hoping it’s healthy enough to survive...).

Nice touch with your idea about the reason for the difference between Griff’s clan of gargoyles and the more ‘traditional’ breed, on that topic, and Arthur’s reaction to the ‘Monty Python’ reference was rather amusing, although the twist with Delilah has DEFINITE potential (I really have to wonder what the appropriate term would be for Elisa’s relationship to the kid...)

Hope you’re going to take this series all the way; that last reference to a prophecy about a ‘Child of Stone’ and the question of Oliver Grimm’s true agenda (Assuming that’s even his real name, anyway; something about it doesn’t QUITE sound natural to me) raise some very interesting possibilities that I would DEFINITELY like to see explored in full...
Wispr chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
Love the wedding... you wrote that beautifully!

Wispr chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
Another great chapter. You really getting their personalities done very well and believable also. Love the scrap book Elisa had, was very nice touch and within character to!

Wispr chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
Good chapter... the wedding preparation's are funny as hell. Have to say how you did Xanatos curing the Mutates was very good and realistic. Very nice details with the DNA explanation.

Wispr chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Very interesting twist you have going in your story. Love your character Father Sullivan, you really bring him to life! That's one of the things I like about your writing... so much character depth.

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
You really are doing a wonderful job at writing the characters. Looking forward to see what's going to happen with Maggie's pregnancy!

Geminia chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
I meant to ask, who was that couple in the back of the wedding? I don't I remember them being mentioned in later works...though it has been awhile and I may have forgotten them being mentioned.

Gemini
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
That was very good, my only comments (Besides repeating what I said before) are that you can't eat rats. Their bodies have to much vitamin A. To eat a rat is poison. Pigeons however... I thought that whole sequence was funny. I did wonder how the gargs got their meat in the clock tower.
Lazaruss chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
Damn, you really like towrite long chapters. not bad, though, but i had a little trouble catching on since i didn't get to watch the entire series and most of the time i find my self puzzled. I'll tend to reed the next one soon.
Gandalf the Beige chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
Eyes... Glowed?

It cannot be!

And what is this Prophecy?

And I can only hope Mr. Grimm ends up as an improptu bowling ball at next year's Fangorn Lanes Open.

BOWLING FOR QUARRYMEN! YAHOO!
Jawz chapter 6 . 4/5/2002
*large amounts of applause* I read through your entire story arc, and I must say that it is one of the best fanfics I've read! I really enjoyed reading it, and I look forward to any other stories you might write. You stayed true to the characters, had interesting and originality, and told a very entertaining story which kept my short attention span riveted. ) Thanks for writing and sharing these!
Shootingstar478aol.com chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
The best story I've ever read!
draicana chapter 6 . 8/29/2001
*open mouthed stares at the screen*...~~five minutes later~~ right, where was i? wonderful! brilliant! genius! inspired...how many more words can i think of? brilliant...my guess about the two cloaked figures are that they're dana's parents, but that just a guess...i should really get back to bed now...I LOVE THIS YOU ARE NOW ON MY FAVES COZ U ROCK!