Reviews for 20 Bendings
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Your Tallest demands more!
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Cool. Awesome. I've heard two versions of this story - yours (they loved each other, then Kanna got pregnant and ran away) and mine (Kanna was okay with him as a friend, but ran away when told she had to marry him). In case you didn't guess, there aren't many Pakku fics out there. Thanks for adding to the collection!
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Please make another one! Please? This was good!
Deamon Fire chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
"Some skeletons are best left in the closet,Gran Gran" That part cracked me up!
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
it would make more sense that Kana was Sokka's and Katara's grandma, wouldn't it? I think so.

Very good. I liked it!
Alleluia chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is great! And, wow... It actually WORKS! :O Awesome! Please do write more!
greengrouch chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, this was fun! :D Yeah, I kind of imagined Kana being their maternal grandmother...
Rage Spirit chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This is awsome!

great job!

Rage Spirit
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This rocks
Scarylady chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Kana is their fathers mother. It says so on those E cards that Nickleodeon had a while ago (look on the Distant Horizon site, uneder IMAGES). However, I really enjoyed this. Pakku can be such a jerk but I guess that's his charm. Imagining him with kids is FRIGHTENING. Him with grandkids is only slightly less frightening (can you IMAGINE having him as YOUR grandpa? Creepy...). Loved it though, I'd quite like to see more...-
beanrox chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Totally awesome. Keep writing, man.
reginastar chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
hey! I really liked it! you know this is exactly the idea that I had in mind about Pakku and Kana, that she ran away because she got pregnant, though in my mind, it was with Sokka and Katara's dad, not their mom, but I'm not sure who it really is.
RandomAnbu chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
You know, I thought the exact same thing. I'm sure there are other people with this theory too. I know your out there.
NeverDust chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I was under the impression that Gran-Gran was their father's mother (because of the whole Bato conversation..) but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that this was great. So great. lol. And very believable too because of the lack of info in the show. I actually really like this idea now... I will never watch that episode the same way again. But something mysterious... What's Sokka's problem? That line was way too shifty to just leave it there! Please write something about what he meant...

Thank you!
wilderness-writer chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Awesome. I love this idea. Pretty please do more like it! I really love how you've built a story behind the couple's lives. It's very realistic and sad and romantic.