Reviews for Wintry Flight
Measured chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was utterly adorable and charming Very in character and I loved Fuji's bright semi-helpful ways (obviously tinged with mischief~?) and all the antics of the cast. D'aw.
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
hehe sweet fic x3
iannetine chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
As I’m reading more and more of you’re fics…I can help but be so in love!

Have I told you the serene mood of your writing? The subtleness? Your choice of words…your sentences structures… You must think I’m so profound but I really like it a lot! I did get a hint that they were still “youths” and Tezuka and Fuji use so much highfalutin words although they were just teens…proves how intellectual they’re relationship is! M…how sweet…

Can I just mention your unyielding Tezuka is the best? And that your playful Fuji brings out the best in this character? Oh, I definitely love your fics…
speadee chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
That is so them! Good job showing their personalities during ice-skating! The story reminded me of some of my friends when we went ice-skating: never had a chance to learn skating, so had so much trouble.
Ara Hannan chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
What a fun piece! Everyone seemed quite in character and I quite enjoyed Tezuka's skepticism towards skating. I myself am a fairly poor skater despite going every year - it's one of those things you can't think about too much! :-) Kawamura was smart to beg off, but he missed out just a bit!
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Very cute! I like Tezuka's insight into skating. hmm in fact I like verything Tezuka and Fuji haha! Cheers!
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
AW~!

that was adorable...! :]

haha, actually i followed the link from the livejournal community tezukafuji. _;;

haha, but this is so CUTEE! hehehee :D

and, and... SKATING IS HARD-for me, anywayy... -_-;;

hahha. xD

I LOVED THE CONTINUED REFERENCES TO THE FLAILING SEIGAKU BOWLING BALLS. XD

hehehe :]
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love Tezuka's dry wit.
JoonSanders chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
The cute kills! It sounds so much like a typical day for the regulars too! well done!
indelible chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
*snicker* I *really* wish they had a special episode like this... THat would be so fun to watch, if onyl to watch them look cute and act stupid at the same time. :D
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Hehehe, I agree. When I first started skating all I could do was hang on to the edge of the rink and inch around the thing. That was, until I was able to get used to it and be able to skate around. Except I kept on falling on my tush. XD Anyways, good story. The picture of the two Seigaku ball of limbs crashing into each other with Tezuka in the mix really cracked me up! XD XD XD XD

And the ending suspects a very vague hint of TezuFuji, doesn't it? XD XD XD
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
it's actually very nice. the flow was good and the characters are "in" character. of course, having a hint of tezufuji is great, too. keep it up & write some more!
saki chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
That was so sweet and funnie. I had to try to hold in my laughter while reading it in my school library. I loved it!
Fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw, that was very cute! It was a little bit of a TezuFuji fic ne?
EllipsesBandit chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I'm really glad I'm not the only one who watches Olympic ice skating and imagines favorite characters on a rink. Thank you for affirming my fangirlness :) You've gotta love awkward buchou. The ending seemed to trail off a bit, but I really enjoyed the Tezuka P.O.V./commentary on his friends.