Reviews for In the Moon's Shadow
hardtofathom chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
I Love it! Even though it's short i love it! This pairing makes me high and crazy. Thanks for writing this one!
AwakenDreams chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
soooo good i love it!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
I know I read and reviewed this story before, LONG ago, but I found it again and I felt you deserved another review ;)

This story is pure poetry! (Though I wish there wasn't A/N's within the story and was written in "standard" format...) 'Tis a shame it is so short... it would have been nice if you wrote how their new relationship developed after this. Can't have it all I suppose! Excellent job! Bravo!
Here Forever chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
I absolutely loved your story, it is so hard to find a love story without some smut. Again such a wonderful story!
endlessxxwaltz chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Hey i know you posted this fanfic forever ago

but i really enjoyed reading it it was amzing :-)
Celeste Belle chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Man! I love this story even more a second time! I had never read the bloopers though. Quite amusing! _
JDWalker chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
LOL. those bloopers were funny. I almost lost it at the elephant shoe part. LOL This is one of the best Gundam Wing A/C fics i've ever read. It was really great. The plot was original and everyone was pretty in character. I absolutely loved it.
Relena Peace chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
::tears:: That was BEAUTIFUL!

Relena Peace
Relena Peace chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
So far I am more than greatly interested in how this story is going to pan out! I wish I could read more now, but I honestly have been up for way too long already and need my sleep. I love the plot and the way this is written so far! I'll read more later!

Relena Peace
zero0001 chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
Fantastic. Simply fantastic. You should continue it or make a sequel.
Midge-14 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
Aw this was lovely...figures that the 'Perfect Soldier' would need to travel back to the medieval era in order to discover that he loved Relena...poor girl. Honestly, the things she has to go through for Heero to realise *shakes head sadly*

Great story Goldberry!
Steph chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
loved this chapter it was well funny [:
Ukchana chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
I really like this.

And I know how frustrating it is to not get reviews, even though there are many people reading who remain silent.

I myself have that frustration, so I refuse to be a hypocrite today.

WHile some people may think the "possible rape" scene is cliche, I liked it. It's an old favorite of romance stories, and it's cliche for a reason. IT's bound to happen sometime to Relena, and who better to save her than Heero?

I also approve of having it be knights that do that

, since while there is a misconception that all knights were good and just, in the dark ages there were just as many "stories" about how wonderful knights and prices were, yet they more often than not proved to be false. Kudos for keeping it real.

I'm reading on, and I hope you're still writing. Also: I appreciate the hetero romance. I'm sure you don't find that odd - there is too much homosexuality in GW fanfic, and it's (mostly) all unsubstantiated to boot. (I argue mostly from an anti-heero/duo standpoint)

In any case, I'm really enjoying this and I will continue!

Ukky
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
Aw... such a romance fic but completely addictive! I absolutely loved the story! Keep writing. You are a very talented writer!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
I LOVED it! SOO good! I LOVE the fluff! You could have put some kissing at the end though ;) lol anyway, please do "Remnants of a Galaxy" soon _ lol ... I'd make it rated *cough* M *cough* *winks* *laughs frantically* uh yeah... anywho, keep up the great work!