Reviews for Turncoats
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Intense! Lovely! Yay for Sev x Reg pairing!

I will say putting gaps or *** to show when time has passed would make it easier to understand on a first read-through. Regardless, I'm very happy you shared it with the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
It was kinda sweet at first, and the whole thing gave me the feels BUT THE END!
It broke my heart. I need to go stitch it back together now :'(
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
omg i love this. it's so heartbreaking, especially that ending knowing what's going to happen soon. you write their feelings so realistically and beautifully.

wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I like how you've managed to make small jumps in the time without it getting confusing for the reader, and I really like the relationship between Severus and Regulus. I also love the ending; if you were unfamiliar with the books then it show hope that Regulus can get out, but with knowledge of the sixth book the ending becomes somewhat bittersweet as we are aware that he does not make it out alive.
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That was amazing! I've never thought of that relationship before, but it really really works. I loved the way you dealt with their relationship and the differences in their characters. I also really like the way you move from scene to scene smoothly, and the way Phineus Nigellus is an reoccuring character, just as he would have been in Regulus' life.

I'd really appriciate it if you'd tell me what you think my Through Shadows Falling. Thanks,

Tom