Reviews for Live and Let Live
emptyville chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
so confused as to what's happening around them but i like it.

~crazy
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
incredible stuff
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
So sad! -wipes tears- But excellently done. Write more.
Quitting for now chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
“Then why did you never kill yourself?”

“Because it would kill you.”

-That was perfect. The entire story was perfect.
cadkitten chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Your story has won Second Place for Best Drama Fiction from the Feudal Association.

Your award can be found here -

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year.

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.

Congratulations and feel free to join or help us spread the word about our group!

~ The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association - groups.
Raihu chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Naturally, I must start with the most recent SanKoh!

I think one of the things that's been making me stray away from this pairing in general is my recollection of the story Selective Memory. The first time I ever read it, I was struck by such an incredible feeling of admiration for the story and envy for the talent that went into it. Seems as though nothing could top it, you know?

However! Sometimes I just can't resist. And I'm pleased that I read through this one. It's got that same tense, dark atmosphere, and a sort of measured mystery about it. We're not really told what's happened to the Shikon jewel. Sango's life is about Sango and Kohaku now, so that's what she focuses on.

It's my opinion that this starts off as a typical good!fic, and by the end transforms into a great one. It's hard to explain. By this point, I've got a nice collection of worthwhile fics to read - enough, in fact, that I'm starting to grade them against each other. As I started to read, I thought this would be a fairly linear SanKoh; dark and eerily pleasant, but predictable.

Ah, but then we reach the part in which Kohaku finds his voice again.

That was where your prowess with these characters really started to shine through. Whenever you get them ::interacting::, everything just takes on an entirely different form. Seeing the two siblings blame each other back and forth until they finally accepted a fair share of blame themselves was so heartbreaking somehow. As they started to form a real life together, it struck me that the whole fic was building up to that moment, and it was ::patience::, not a slow pace, that had shaped the story as it is.

And the last few sections are absolutely beautiful.

Another excellent SanKoh for the vault, miss. I love the way it grew and blossomed with each word.
alterfano chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This was very touching and nicely written. I was suprised to see that your interpretation of Kohaku's desire to die was similar to mine in a fic I'm writing. In my version, Kohaku harbors anger at InuYasha for not kiling him, but it's the same dynamic. It was fun to read the same psychology through another's writing. Thanks. - Fano
tootalltygerlily chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Congratulations, your story has been nominated for "Best Drama Fiction" at the Feudal Association. Voting will be held through May 1st, 2006 and winners will be notified shortly thereafter. Feel free to join our group and/or help us spread the word about our group!

The official website for the group - feudalassociation.

The yahoo group where nomination/voting takes place - groups.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Dark Avenger (the owner) at
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Very compelling fic.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Wow, what an amazing peace. Very emotional and tragic, and well-thought out. Great job!
Miko no Suteki offline chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I'd like you to know, that yours was the first fanfic i've read in over a year.

It was the title that got my attention, a Journey reference right? Or coincidence.

I quite enjoyed it though, thanks for another great fic.
EnjeruJoshin chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow, Numi. Dark and spooky and it almost made me want to cry. You write their pain so well, that I can feel it in my own heart.

Wonderful job.

*fan girl squeal*
existence92 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
*sigh* At the least they are alive...