Reviews for Harry Potter and the Strength of White II
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I hope there will be a continuation of this. It's so entrancing (for lack of adequate description). I just - I dunno. I love it in this weird sort of way. Some might think it's sadistic but really your view on such matters is amazing! It all just seems so...right. The way it really would have been written should it have gone down this path. I love it!
Alice chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
He shouldn't have given in, although it does add to the hopelessness of it all. For a moment I thought he would ask to be obliviated to live a happy, carefree life without those bad memories, otherwise I was quite sure he would commit suicide...
Those both would have been "happy" endings, this isn't. I guess I was hoping for a happy ending.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh my God. I can't believe it - oh WOW. I was completely drawn in by your deceptive little plot, I admit it - I certainly hadn't thought Harry would begin to forgive them, but you'd written it SO well, and it was really really really realistic and not at all fakish and disappointing like I'd expected it to be, when it started going down that route. Damn, I even teared up a little at the sweet parts, with Hermione and Remus especially - !

Oh God.

And then... there was that last twist... Harry was still innocent, to be honest, but you can't say it's the same... To think... what Voldemort had done to him... I just - wow. Completely floored here. Yes, sequels are never as good as the first, but in this case... a close close second. Brilliant story.

Though what's this about a third? Have you trashed it (probably, judging by this one's publish date)? Would've loved to see that, but I'm fine with this one, I suppose.
Ratus chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow is all I can say, I don't think it sucks, but it leaves me wanting more even years later. If you ever did a third story for this I would read it.
jenn008 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
loved it!
Sena chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was very unsatisfying.

My personal preference is the kind of revenge where the betrayers are NEVER forgiven and have to live with their guilt for the rest of their lives.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I agree, #1 was better. I think, were I in his shoes (mind), a bullet to the brain would be welcome.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You are right, the first one was better. This had potential but was confusing with the other characters expecting Harry to be the 15/16 yr old he was before incarceration. I still liked the hardness of the story. Thankyou.
lipasnape chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I liked the second story better because I understood what was happening.

I think you should post the two chapters under one title.

And, if you what a somewhat happy ending, you need the third chapter ,-)
Shongs1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Amazing! You are such a great writer. The prequel and the sequel were soooooooooo good. Keep up the good work! :DD
AroerEtholin chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I have really liked this short series and your take on 'Harry in Azkaban'. What's really appealed to me is how you created an original situation to place Harry in Akaban and how he also did not miraculously retain his sanity. The relationship that has also developed between Snape and Harry is also interesting, because, who would've thought that the day'd arrive when Snape had some respect for Harry? Anyways, thanks for sharing and I hope that there will be a sequel. Please keep writing :
Mireya Humbolt chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Por favor escribe una tercera parte, me gustaria saber si harry se suicida o mata alguien. Me encanto como manejaste a Snape y Malfoy.

Saludos
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wujjiawoo this story does not suck. It is as good as the first one. And i would love to read a 3rd one. Please keep up the awesome work. And Write the next one
rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
this was a great story. I nearly cried reading it, i hope you will write a sequal. Keep writing, you're great!
history chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I find your sequel great ! I can't help but think poor Harry . I don't know why but i think he will try to be obliated or killing himself because of the guilt!