Reviews for the llama song
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
ROTLFMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that wa the best, lol! I could see them doing that too! LOL

I'm surprised Kai didn't get Dranzer to peck their eyeballs out lol

Good thing Ray was asleep or Tyson and Max wouldn't've had TWO angry teammates to deal with.

lol I just pictured them doing this while on their way to the American tournament during the first season!

that was the best!
Inexistant chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
haha!

I love the llama song, its fudging legendary!
SlippingSanity chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This is so funny! I LOVE the llama song! I'm listening to it now, and I can't stop laughing about Tyson and Max singing this song! Poor Kai (Though I would be right there singing the song with Tyson and Max -)
Doraigaa chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
o my gosh this is funny! I'm with Kai on this one!
December Prodigy chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
that was hilarious i loved it! but if i was there they would only have been able to sing the first line twice and then they would be out the window! see i get annoyed very easily...but then again i might have joined them, it depends. well anyway great story!

December Prodigy
R00K13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
lol...man I sympathize kai lol...Good work
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
omg! thats cute! hysterical laughing mate! you live in NZ yeah? i live in Aus, are you watching the commonwealth games? not the point...i got sidetracked...it was such a cute story loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Lamanth chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
OMG! I almost died laughing, that was so funny, please write more soon kay! lol see ya
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
WHOO! LLAMA SONG ROCKS!

i put a link to the llama song on my profile so if ya wanna listen to it just go on my profile!

IT ROCKS!

Rock _ Gecko
Razzelle Dazzle chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
OMFG I HATE THAT SONG BUT ITS SO FRIGGEN ADDICTIVE! MUHAHAHAHA!
dustyVHS chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
the llama song! its so cool! and so weird! and out of it! but awsome! im gonna sing it all day now! even tho i dont kno the tune of it...i'll make one up! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! well, gtg, TCHAU!