Reviews for Because Love Hurts
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
You write the way my imagination runs. Je te adore!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aww...yes please don't meet up with Eric Kipke you'd murder half the world. 'Death by fanfiction' has a nice ring to it. And it's by you of course. :)
Manavie chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Yeah you were so right Dean broke my heart in that epi too. I was really moody after it. Poor soul he needs John and Sammy more than he admit. I LOVED THIS STORY . you did a really good job about the aftermath of the episode
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
“That’s crap and you know it.”

“Maybe. You can call and let me know in another two years,”

-Whoa. sick burn man.

over all very good one shot! I found myself actually trying to argue with Dean to stay! He can't just leave Sam. But what Sam said in that episode was so sad, it made my heart break for Dean. They've been through so much since then.
TheLastPromise chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hey, this story is a few months old now but I just found it and I wanted to let you know that I absolutley loved it. It was amazing. Thanks for writing it!
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Oh gods, I love it! Dean totally broke my heart in shadow as well. God, the look the on his face when he tells Sammy he wants the three of them together again...*cries* This was pure awesome angst and you rule for writing it. And you rule for no slash or icky stuff of the like!

This is going on my favourites NOW!

Cheers,

Sera
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh man,you actually had me crying my eyes out reading ,this was honestly very spectacular.
marei chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Okay so it's a fact, I'm obsessed with your stories )

You manage to describe Deans pain and the brotherly bond they share astonishingly well. You also manage to keep Dean and Sam in character wich really is a good thing, 'cause I for one can find it slightly annoying if I read a story that otherwise is good but the characters are "out of character" so to speak.

Hope you understood any of my odd ramblings. )

Keep up the good work,

Marei
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
see we just need a hug an episode and a little run on emotions every other episode and we would be good... great job
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
With every new Supernatural story I read of yours, the more I love it! You have the coolest writing skills and you are just amazing capturing Dean in his breakdown phase and Sam in his "heal Dean" phase and visa versa and...your stories are just pure genious. I loved this one! It had me smiling like a fool! Great job!
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Gasp! Beautifully written!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Holy crap face...that was amazing! It almost made me cry well I loved it.
Angela chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Great story! I actually cried towards the end at how well you captured the pain that Dean HAD to be going through in that episode. And I totally agree with how heartbreaking Jensen was as Dean in this episode. I just wanted to give him a hug.
nig.honey chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was really beautiful and incredibly well done. Kudos.
Katie 452 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
great fic. dean broke my heart in that ep too! Really great job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »