Reviews for The Green Eyed Boy and the Autumn Eyed Girl
ancientesha chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
aw! :D lovely song, i searched it for some time, barely found it, but it was worth it. great fic. :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Aw! Very cute! I love it!
JadedOne47 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Oh.. that was just totally beauiful... I'm totally loving it...

So romantic... did you do a sequel? I'll have to look...

But it was wonderful.. and i'm gushing... lol
Kyrah-Lee chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
AW that was so goodd! AWESOME writing there!
SpookyT chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
OMG I love it, ever think of doing a sequal, maybe with more singing and dancing that was so cute!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
*melts into a puddle* That was SO romantic! I loved it. I love your name, so cute. I have one thing to point out though, Elizabeth has green eyes too. You have to ctach close ups, but they really are a beautiful emerald color.
chessie chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
This was great! And very "in character" for all of them. Great first fic, and I hope it's not your last one. Looking forward to the next.
jayma chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
OMG! That was so beautiful! Not only did you stay in character for each and every one of them, but your writing is amazing! Oh man, I thought I was actually there! I wish I could write like that, hehe. Absolutely beautiful...sequel maybe? lol.
OpportuneMoment chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Excellent characterisation, and I love the depth of feeling you've evoked here. A really beautiful fic!
Vickysg1 chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
This is so sweet!

And I'm a hopeless romantic too!
Cygnet chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
This was very sweet, i loved the interaction between John and Elizabeth. I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing. Hope to see more Sparky from you. Take care!
Huh chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Where's the story? It's just the song lyrics, isn't it?