Reviews for Captive Audience
True Colours chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I wasn't sure if I liked the fact that Ayumu was watching - it made it difficult to relax into the romance of the moment, knowing that it was actually being trespassed on by somebody else - but I did like their exchange at the end. I'm still giggling. 'Hmm, should we offer him a shower?' I really want to see them both making innuendoes at a later date and Ayumu...twitching...it's like they're, I don't know, educating him or looking after him or something.

But anyway. SUCH A GOOD FIC! So many of those little lines that make a story perfect and realistic. I'm gonna have to find and list a few, I suppose, but first let me compliment you on your lemon-writing skills. You know how there's sort of set vocab for lemons, and most of them repeat each other? But occasionally you find one that's a cut above, and this was one of them. Just the way they behaved towards one another the entire time...it was beyond romantic, and yet not implausibly fluffy...Kousuke's anger at the beginning, Eyes' pride, kept them in character as the fierce Blade Children, but then the care they felt for one another...when Kousuke is all, 'I want this time to be just for you...' fangirl moment! That was the loveliest thing ever! It was delicate (the opposite of crass) but believable at the same time, and especially when they were bantering a little bit - didn't you say something about Kousuke teasing Eyes because he wanted to relax him - it was totally like these two people who know each other very well and are now finding a new side to their love, rather than going *too* fluffy, like lemons often do.

So anyway, favourite lines...um...

'That trick with the candles was very cute...' BAM! And, in fact, the whole way that first scene was done. Kousuke calling him Rutherford...don't ask me why that's good, it just is.

'...sprinkle a few rose petals around...' Yes, why not? Lol.

When Kousuke is yelling about the bar. It's so wonderfully stroppy. I'm having a giggling fit now.

'The argent silk.' I'm sorry, that is poetry.

'Don't put me up so high...' Very intense. And, as I believe I said before, the whole exchange that followed was very amusing.

Things could get a little awkward if I start quoting your whole lemon back at you, so I'll just say a general well-done. You built the energy of this fic steadily and sustained it for an incredibly long time (*goes to check word count*) Many thanks for this epic fic!

True
RikkuFukaimori chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hee hee, Ayumu's not as sneaky as he thought x3 I loved it!
Alphonseelric22 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I adore this story. It is one of my all time favorite fanfiction. This was so well written. I really loved it. Keep up the great work and I'll be seein ya.
Lady Tzahra chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow, that was... that was HOT.

Voyeurism has always been one of my favorite fetishes, and ah Ayumu is so fuckable~

I think a sequal to this would be quite delicious, myself :]
misydidi chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Sweet! Eyes and Kousuke making love and Ayumu watching and...I love it! HOT! Please add another chapter with Eyes x Kousuke x Ayumu!
Shio-chan27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That rocked! I agree with KousukeAsazuki, you should add another chapter involving all three of them
Thieves-of-Sonsuzlok chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Apollo: We read this fic a while ago (it was our first spiral fic) and we've read it a few times since then. It reamains our favorite Spiral fic!

Artemis: *cries tears of joy* Yes! Kousuke/Eyes! My favorite! There isn't nearly enough out there, so thank you!

Suraci: The fact that Ayumu was there was a bit...odd, but the ending was very funny!
HahvocTheHatter chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
The ending was funny. Lol. Good work.
spoiler chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
wow not a bad story, i liked it, but well ok, there wasnt much of a sory but whatever.
KousukeAsazuki chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Aw, poor Ayumu...had to take care of his own problems. Someone should really help him out with that. You should make a second chapter of the three of them together... that would be nice. There need to be more threesomes on this site.
Polaris18 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Oh god, I love this fic! I love you! I love your whole plot and yaoi-ness for this beautiful fic! Please do more! Please!
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
o.o...*can't little flag with 'Yay' on it*o,o;*replays it all on a tiny screen and then snickers at the

As they started to walk towards the exit, Kousuke leaned in so only Eyes could hear him. "Do you think we should offer Ayumu a shower, too, or leave him his dignity by pretending we don't know he's there?" he whispered

voice though it's high and squeaky* Lovely. Very nice. Keep writing!*scuttles off to reread*