Reviews for Iruka's Really Bad Day
Pandatryoshka chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
dahahahahaa that was the most funny iruka fanfic i'v read. ever. :D u should add another chapter. Please! oh and who made the hols in iruka's roof?
Captain Isa Von Pickles chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
*rolling on the ground, laughing* Oh man, poor Iruka! XD
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Lol, porr Iruka! That was hilarious
Deinde chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
"Iruka had had to open the window and belt out that if Gai-sensei wanted to live to reach the “Summer of his Youth“, he’d shut the hell up while Iruka was trying to teach."

Okay, if you cannot even come up with your own bloody fricken lines, and are forced to steal them from others, Please, just don't write the bloody fanfiction. Good gods, at least paraphrase a "little". Hello! Bloody fucking plagerism!
Lunar Affect chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
omfg that was my day almost exactly. well except I wasn't teaching I was the student and it want's a bull it was a shopping cart and oh yeah it wasn't an cane the old lady used it was her purse... you think I'm kidding but I'm not I'm just luck I didn't get stuck by lightning any way kudos to you and making me feel better
Acid Cat chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh my gawd. I laughed so hard at the test grading part. This was awesome! I live your fics!
Spice-Queen chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Poor Iruka. XD Hehe the cat peed on his head.
Rastaban Bright chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
that was just the best funniest thing i've read. it was awesome.!
xuehu chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
O.o ... poor iruka sensei...
war wound chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
oh, iruka... i hate that i-didn't-brush-my-teeth-this-morning feeling, too. And i have tasted soggy shredded wheat before. this was freakin' hilarious...
Imagination.is.Deadly chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
haha poor Iruka!
ZukoKrazy chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
LOL! Poor Iruka! This was truly hilarious.

-ZK