Reviews for For Play
YuugiYY chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I hope theres more
TexasDreamer01 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
After so many times of purposefully ignoring this story whenever I run across it in someone's favourites, I finally caved.

This is very interesting. But, wouldn't there have been a bigger uproar over the fact that the king's millenium item was missing? (Though I imagine there's a great opportunity to put in some puzzleshipping when it comes to collecting the puzzle pieces...)

update?,

brittney
wolfpup0730 chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
loved it
Good in Nothingness chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Nonisel: dang it is getting intense!

Selinon: hallelujah baby! let the show begin
Good in Nothingness chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Nonisel: it is perfect that you made Ryou a magician, and I love the new trick you have there! it fits for Bakura's stealing ways!

Selinon: boy Yugi is a natural! you made the perfect choice!
Good in Nothingness chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Nonisel: *thumbs up* perfect performance every one

Selinon: love it, since Yugi has a way with animals that are mystical or none magical.

Nonisel: glad this fic is Yaoi! I love you great Authoress!
kasmo chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
If the charm works on people, what about Yugi's friends then? What do they think? And what does Yugi think? Do they even know the extent of his abilities? But I suppose they would obviously think the same as Atem. I mean, Yugi's just that loveable. There's no way what anyone would feel for him wouldn't be real. I understand Yugi's fears though. That is a somewhat frightening power.
kasmo chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
Just so you know, it's 'you're welcome' in the contraction form. And your jumping back from past to present tense and back again is a little confusing.

And though I'm not happy Atem was so hasty in throwing Yugi and his friends in the dungeons, I can understand the severity of what's happened. But at least Pegasus doesn't actually have the Millennium Items. And Yugi and them were able to escape, so all's good. Well, after they find the items again anyways. Reminds me a little of Inuyasha in that respect.
kasmo chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
First Mokuba, now Atem. Really people. Dangerous beasts here. Even if you think they're tamed, be a little more cautious will you? But Yugi really has an interesting ability. But I suppose it fits him, ne?
kasmo chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Well, I usually don't like reading circus based fics, don't ask me why, but I just loved your summary, so I had to try it. And it's certainly been interesting so far.
Dark Reborn chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
This is a very interesting story. I looking forward to future chapters! I can't wait for the moment where Ryou and Bakura meet! _

(it's all about anti-matter, hm? Lol.)
firedraygon chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
Oh, very lovely fic. I like the references to all these mythologies, like Remus and Rome and Odin's ravens. Great work! Can't wait for all the 'doubles' to meet up, haha. Bakura'll definitely try to take advantage of Ryou's dimensional pockets. D Please write more soon!

~fd97
Kyo lover with little sanity chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
Please finish your story soon.
EverDarkSilver chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
This is such an awesome story! And really original too, I really like the idea. _ I love how you've developed the relationship between Atemu and Yuugi, nice and gradual. It definitely made it seem more realistic. I know it's been quite a while since you've updated this, but could you please consider updating this story again soon? I'll be sure to add this to my story alerts. D
gamer260 chapter 7 . 9/14/2007