Reviews for Blood Ties
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I'm rereading this story and it's still gorgeous to the core.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Years later and it's still one of the best fanfics i've ever read.
Celesta SunStar chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
I have found this and your other Vampire Hunter D stories to be very well written, and enjoyable. I have no idea why, but this one has drawn me the most strongly. Maybe it's the idea of D trying to talk his way out of trouble. He can be extremely eloquent for someone so naturally laconic. Oh well, you fight with the weapons you have.

I'm looking forward to seeing more Vampire Hunter D fiction from you eventually.

-Celesta SunStar
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I love this one. It's really good writing and wonderful characterization. You shocked even me when Pearl was murdered by Coral, unexpected despite knowing how insane she is.

In other words, faving!
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
It's good

In fact, it's really good.

How does this only have three reviews? But as always everybody feels engaging and real even Corals' insanity is believable.
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
I am very impressed after reading your three D stories. To be blunt, very few writers can manage these levels of sappiness without becoming... dull. You have. That's no small accomplishment, and no small compliment from someone like me who is usually allergic to sweet sappy romance. :)
Anime-Goddess2 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Once again I am amazed by the pure quality in your story telling and writing ability. This was a total pleasure to read, when I wasn't reading it I was thinking about reading it. Thank you so much for telling yet another dark tell of D's tormented past in such amazing detail. I know you have written three very long stories about our favorite vampire hunter, but I'll always keep and eye open and alittle hope in my heart for maybe another tale. I'd love to read of his child's birth, but thats not for me to decide.

Thank you again for this story!
Blackfishie chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Another excellent story, you have serious skill in writting.