Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn!
Blufox03 chapter 8 . 8/29
Loved it!
biggieSMALLS chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
This is a really awesome story. the title reminds me of a line in a Biggie song. "I burn, baby, burn like disco inferno." I don't like Ron bashing (i feel he gets too much hate in this fandom) but at least you bashed EVRYONE. The ending was awesome, and really everything else was awesome as well. Ginny's decapitation was a little too greuskme for me. I kinda wished Lockhart, Draco and Snape got the treatment too. One lasf thing; Harry shows the signs of a socio/psycho path in this fic as well as a pyromaniac. Just throwing that out there.
Flametusk chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Everyone except Hermione deserved their fate.
thebetawholived chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Well, just a tad bit disturbing; clearly a super!Harry story, but fun to read nonetheless.

I particularly like the touch about Voldemort's legilimancy and his reaction.

Shame about those manor homes . . . have fun burning, Harry.
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
On the list of 'Scenes I'd like to see!'
mattcun chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
nice I love it
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I would love to read the sequels of these snap shots
ayleid chapter 7 . 9/22/2016
"You destroyed the boat."
A priceless classic.

Vaarsuvius' first law: "As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."
Corollary: As the size of an explosion increases, so do the number and magnitude of the problems it creates.
ayleid chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
My God, he's actually getting worse each subsequent snippet.
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
First one was all right, but the rest pretty much has no reason for existing. Should have stopped writing after the first.
Riddle Wraith chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
I was originally a bit unsatisfied when I read what chapter this took place in, but I'm all better now. Harry ending it this early and in such a way is absolutely glorious, though I didn't expect it of this chapter (the one in the book, not yours). But then, that's why you're the writer. You can make things epic that were not originally so. Anyway, great story. Lots of fire and flammable assholes burning to death. Good stuff.
Ashleigh Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I can totally see Luna being calm about the fact that Harry loves fire. She was always so chill. Loved her.
Touhara Naoya chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
Fawkes: Some birds just want to see the world burn.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
Love this fic in a burning fashion. hehe... burning...
Tyrano chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
That was fucking brilliant. Cheers mate.