Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn!
Captiosus chapter 8 . 3/17
Ok, that was awesome. If I had any significant skill in writing, I'd happily do a full 7 years of Pyro Harry being the Lord of Flames.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
YOU KILLED DRACO!
AnonymousGuy chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
The Fucking End... This made my night you are amazing
Bumblebee Madness chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Omg. I think this story awakened my inner pyromaniac.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Oooh so Fawkes is our dear pyro's best friend, eh?
Kenjo chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Soooo cool!:) i wish though that you'll make more fics like this:)
Lord Mortensen chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Awesome! I love this fic! thanks for writing!
Anon bishes chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh jesus christ the first chapter was one of the best things I have ever read
Excalibur chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Love Psycho Harry. You are genius
Deidara chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
The first chapter was good, but I simply can't enjoy the second. Harry manipulating fire with his hands was already weird enough, but seriously, a First Year using the Killing Curse? That was so disappointing.

But the idea of a pyromaniac Harry is nice. I would keep reading if not for the fact that I fear he will develop inexplicable superpowers in the next chapters, too.
Deidara chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Cool! He had his revenge. I really like the idea of a pyromaniac Harry. I also like it that you wrote just enough for the story to be good. It doesn't feel rushed, but it is also not too long, just ideal. I can't help but wonder how it would be to see this chapter developed into a multichaptered fic starting from when he flees from Privet Drive. But the author knows best and this is a good ending, too. :)
IBowToUGreatOne chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
by salazar's prick! that was bloody brilliant!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
What? Is there no continuity between these at all? Ron and Hermione are dead from last chapter and they are back? You had something good and interesting with the twists but since they aren't permanent this is useless.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Well, I gotta say you really make an interesting twist at the end of each chapter.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Good god man, enough with the fucking smirking. There are other words you know. And it's more like Evil!Harry with an affinity for fire than Pyro!Harry. Disappointed.