Reviews for Burn, Baby, Burn!
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 10/6
I would love to read the sequels of these snap shots
ayleid chapter 7 . 9/22
"You destroyed the boat."
A priceless classic.

Vaarsuvius' first law: "As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."
Corollary: As the size of an explosion increases, so do the number and magnitude of the problems it creates.
ayleid chapter 4 . 9/22
My God, he's actually getting worse each subsequent snippet.
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/1
First one was all right, but the rest pretty much has no reason for existing. Should have stopped writing after the first.
Riddle Wraith chapter 8 . 5/31
I was originally a bit unsatisfied when I read what chapter this took place in, but I'm all better now. Harry ending it this early and in such a way is absolutely glorious, though I didn't expect it of this chapter (the one in the book, not yours). But then, that's why you're the writer. You can make things epic that were not originally so. Anyway, great story. Lots of fire and flammable assholes burning to death. Good stuff.
Ashleigh Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/7
I can totally see Luna being calm about the fact that Harry loves fire. She was always so chill. Loved her.
Touhara Naoya chapter 3 . 4/3
Fawkes: Some birds just want to see the world burn.
Love this fic in a burning fashion. hehe... burning...
Tyrano chapter 8 . 1/29
That was fucking brilliant. Cheers mate.
WTH FAWKES chapter 3 . 1/22

AyutaYutyl chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Gotta love Evil!Harry. That, and the description "underfed" was just hilarious. Its only the first chapter but the story's already heating up!
zachary2 chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
Anguis Reginam chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
That story was fucking awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
You did wonderfully, killing off Ginny in the CoS. But then you brought her back and didn't kill her off again like you did with Snape.