Reviews for His Redemption
tipsu chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Just found this story, and I love it 333 Please continue:)
angel19872006 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I don't wont her to turn bad...please update
killercow89 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
i feel soz for Sally. b update soon i want to find out wot happens nxt
Elliesmeow chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
Poor Sally. I wonder what the deal is with her. Why she saw all those different things when she died and was set to cross over.

I'm thrilled to see a softer side of John so I hope she and Chas and Angela all stick around. It's nice that John has a little peace and happiness. Reminds him what he's fighting for.

Looking forward to more. Angela should be able to help Sally along having been in the position of losing a sister once herself.

-Ellie
0ra3ngxsp0rk chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
I like it!

I didn't see the sister part coming though. Very exciting. Update soon!
Drakb chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
Ok. I've quickly got sucked in. You have totally grabbed my imagination and ran away with it. I want it back please... or at least more of this story as a substitute.

I like your characterizations, I can totally see the movie characters acting out these lines. It's good to have Chas there. And I don't usually get attached to OC that much but I am dying to learn what happens next with Sally.

Thanks for the reality break... it was great!
Vengeance chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
UPDATE PLEASE!

I think the storyline and writing style is riveting. Please update soon, it's been more than 4 months!
0appletree0 chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
That was a fast update )

And a great chapter...oh oh...Angela's being inquisitive and quite unsensitive...but..she's an detective..so it's her job!

Kepp the chapters coming D
J.R. Jones chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
I think this story is really good i hope you keep writing cause it is good lol

J.R. Jones
devastee chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
This is seriously getting more and more interesting. Thank you so much for updating (hope you update soon)! The two chaps were incredibly brill! :D
0appletree0 chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
hm , this story gets more and more interesting )

Thank you so much for updating, you made my day !
RedRogue chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
A prostitute, huh? How does a prostitute get to be an angel? I'm lost onto how that works, but I'm accepting the fact that it did somehow, and I find it very interesting and strangely funny. Sally seems to have demons in her mind (demons in the angel's mind... huh- crazy) that she hasn't dealt with. Maybe Chas can help her out a bit on getting though that one. When is the plot going to unfold? Is there a plot at all? I'm anxious to get on with it... and impatiently await your update. I request it too be sooner rather than later.

Signed,

-RedRogue
RedRogue chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
First off, thanks for reviewing my own Constantine fic... Very nice compliments. I thought I'd return the favor.

Second, your story has wonderful detail, good character development and good story structure. The pace seems a bit unbalanced, but that's fine. It's too early to critique. I look forward to seeing what you have in store... and maybe expounding a bit on that "seductive-demon-cookie-jar". Oh, the scandal. Drama Good. :)

Your John is wonderful, and so is your Chas. I'd would like to see more of them, but like I said, it's only the second chapter. Keep it up, post soon, all that. And return the favor back, if you don't mind.

Signed,

-RedRogue
0appletree0 chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Here are you're promised cookies *throws cookies*

I like the way this story is, because it's not so John fixated but Sally, it's nice to read a story like that, so keep on updating )
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Come On give us an UPDATE! )

And you'll get cookies..,maybe even DoubleChoclate )

To be serious...I like this story )