Reviews for The Mature Plan
BarbMacK chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Oh this is absolutely brilliant! Totally the fluffy goodness I needed at the moment :) Just wish there was more :( Ah well, got my cheezy smile for the day now :)
De-gnome chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
Please tell me you aren't finished! This was making me laugh the whole way. also i liked that buffy was not a bimbo or a bitch, but just buffy.
Kimmers chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
ahh poor poor angel
Mediancat chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
You said you were worried about getting the character's voices; you nailed all of them except for Spike, who seemed just a bit off.

Which is still better than a lot of established fic writers do. So good going.
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
great fic so far!
Seeke3 chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
oh herhehehehehe i like this story sorry i'm hyper lol

Cordy
amanda chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
omg, so funny. cant wait for a new chapter
Angeluver248 chapter 4 . 9/10/2002
this is great keep writing i like that theres alittle bit of c/a but not too much to ruin it
Kiruchan chapter 4 . 11/23/2001
Je voudrais more!
Arabiana chapter 4 . 7/2/2001
Cute! You must continue it! I wanna see the gooie Angel/Buffy goodness!
Ashley chapter 4 . 6/19/2001
love it please write more
Desanera chapter 4 . 6/14/2001
Please continue with this story - the meeting of the two clans has to be done by someone, and given the whole WB/UPN thing, isn't likely to happen for at least two years yet. Very well written, and the characters are actually acting like themselves, which in much Buffy/Angel fic they are not.
Agent 99 chapter 4 . 6/6/2001
Continue! Please! This is great! Did I detect a hint of Spike/Buffy shippiness? Okay, probably not, but I think it'd be very cool. ;) Actually, it wouldn't really fit in with the story, but I just happen to love that couple. :) Although, you know what would fit in very well with the rest of the story? An Angel/Cordelia relationship (hint, hint). I really like the story, though. Great job!
Alexz Recoro chapter 4 . 6/5/2001
Please, please, please, please, please continue! It's really good, but I want to see some Angel/Cordelia shipperness. Please? I want some relationship here! Please?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2001
This is a great fic! More please! :) Nothing against A/C, but do you think you could make this a A/B fic instead? It's been really hard to find good ones nowadays :)