Reviews for Immortal
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You captured the scene perfectly. And I can picture it on Jill's thoughts when the scene happened. Overall, I enjoyed this very much.
Firefly154 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice strory , I really hope u make another Alice & Jill stories there aren't a lot of them :)

Bye :)
Gaploon chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Nice story )

Only were are Alice and Jill together... just love to 'see' this two together )

Write some more...please :P

See ya!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
good work, once again you have proved what a great writer you are

do you plan on more Resident evil stories?

well done

bye:)
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
nice ! there aren't a lot of fics like this one on the net. Well since i saw both movies i have to admit you really did a great job at writing this story. you really captured this scene and turned it into your own little scene...great job !

~ Amnesia nymph
RiversEdge chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Thanks for spoiling the movie for me, jk...great story, lots of action, lots of reasons to like this fic :D Good job!
Magnus The Wolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
this was good...i liked it...the only thing i'd reccommend is the maybe 2 or 3 grammer, and very slight, grammer "over looks" you missed. otherwise, this was good. i liked the internals and descriptions of each character, especially jills, they were well written and i think right on :) good job!
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Hey you! Glad i could be of help! I love it so much! You really kinda captured the scene! Where did you get the lyrics from? I am intruiged to find out! It sounds interesting to listen to!

And plus, i just basically like how you wrote it out! Go you!

This deserves a faving!
over it chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
wow you captured it brilliantly. its one of my favourite films and you pulled it off so well :)