Reviews for Cruelty Has a Human Heart
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Magnificient! Very well done! I was amazed at the simple point this story made, and then went very complex. It was a perfect build up to a satisfying ending. Regardless that the characters involved did not in fact resolve anything.
Semaphora chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Nyaw. This is so awesome.

I love the way you expressed the characters. Ronon's anger was correctly placed, but in the end - Teyla truely won me over with her description of Michael and the Wraith.

You write amazingly well. This was a lovely read, and a fantastic plotline. I do hope you consider continuing it.

Myriadragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
"'I believe this discussion requires tea.'"-*giggles* Uh-oh, Ronan, better watch out!

I like it! The bit about Teyla being part Wraith was an important detail, and I'm glad you included it.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Nice! It deals with a completely different set of complexities than those that bothered me about that episode and maintains that complexity while having some sense of resolution.
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I would have to say that this is one of the most honest fanfictions I've read to date about it all.

You really worked into their psyches here and I can't wait to read more from you. Or .. beg for more if there isn't?
LadyBozi chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I'm glad you stayed in character, it made it more real. Very nice story, it kind of placed an end on the Micheal situation. Gave the two of them closure! :) I hope to see more Teyla/Ronon fics from you! :)
Cathain Nottingham chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Very nice! I'm adding to the C2 Pro Teyla/Ronon. Hope you don't mind.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This was an interesting fic, it is an intersting debate was Micheal evil or not? Personaly I agree with Ronon.
renisanz chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This was a nice ficlet, expanding on the feelings of Ronon and Teyla.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
It's nice to see a real conversation between them concerning Michael, and especially their opposing views. I love how you brought up the fact that Teyla has Wraith DNA.
Tazmy chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Very real emotion from the two and a conflict that needs to be addressed. Well done.
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
First off, let me say, you are great at picking up these dangling threads. Personally, I thought the whole eppy I understand the...need for that show, but it made everyone seem off-kilter and I suppose, going beyond ethics will do that to a body. Sigh. You make it make sense, at least.