Reviews for As You See Fit
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Sukoshi-Meron chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Wow. Unexpected, and who was on top? [Please say Dolores. Got, imagining her on bottom is scary.]
watchitstark chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You'reriting is really good. I just have no idea how on earth you come up with the pairings you do.
xwhymex chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Hahaha, whoa that was... creepy. Hahhaha but good nonetheless.
FreckledFerret chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
oh. my. god.
Hermione W. Cullen chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
*eyebrows draw together*

*lower lip trembles*

*bursts out crying*

OMG THAT WAS SO SCARY!
Lucretia Cyphus chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
i had a very similar idea that i was thinking about trying, i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thought of this. in my idea she wouldn't obliviate the memory though because she'd want them to make him suffer. I think your idea was really good too and probably made more sense than mine does.
LivingPrayer chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
HOYL COW! UMBRIGE YOU BETTER HOW MOGNOIGALL DOES NOT FIND OUT WHAT YOU DID. SHE WOULDN'T STOP AT BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU.

I like the story I just had to get that out
Clairful chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
holy mother of pettigrew! I was NOT expecting that! although... considering it's you, I probably should have been
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
ew gross! but i blame myself: i'm the one who went looking at this fic, you didn't make me do it. :) yeah...toodles then
We Eat Bad Fics chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
ok, i was looking for unusual...and i found it...and it's gross...yet oddly intruiging...and i never read this, so leave me alone...yeah...
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
lol that was hilarius (sp?)
Varietygirl9143 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
OMFG! that was hilarious!

you get points, i haven't laughed that hard in a while! D
The viEns of hIStorY chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
that was a bit strange! it was really good though i liked seeing things from umbriges P.O.V

keep up the good work

The viEns of hIStorY
threadbare chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was so rad. Umbridge is a mad old toad, isn't she?

That gives me a whole new perspective on detention.

I am now going to avoid it like the Plague.

(Hahahaha, yeah right.)

And I love your femslash love triangle idea.

*runs away from the scary werebunny*

I actually found a Dumbledore/socks story once. :O