Reviews for Shining
Glynna chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I just love your writing, really really great. :D Just a possible helpful hint for future, could you label it under the characters' names, as it took me mighty long to find this gem. :) Thanks.
Gambitgirl1974 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"Bluer'n a clear afternoon sky shinin' off a still lake, to get a mite poetic about it."

pitter pat heart thumping Vig? aw, i wanted more of this story, there's not nearly enough Vig/Knight fanfic out there for my tastes.
beitz chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
hey the story is really intersting so far

when are you going to do chap 2?

VIG ROCKS
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hm, I always wondered how Vig felt in the prison during the invasion ._. Nicely written fic w I enjoyed.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is awesome!
UC chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Story added to favourites already!

Fantastic work with keeping them in characther!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
yay! i woulda hoped hoped there'd be slash in this...a little. i just saw "patriot act", which, really, was the first ever episode i've seen shining knight in. ...yah..i suck. i thought he was way corny at first, but once his helmet thingie got knocked off, woot! he was a pretty blondie! i loved this story and laughed a lot at you western *slang*.
halberd chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Love it! You write Vig so well! Question though, is Greg his real name?
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
That is such a touching should write more adventures with the Vigilante!
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
hey!

wow.

I really oike how you wrote his accent.

It's all accent-y and, ; yeah. I like it.

Could I beg for more? I really liked Vigilante and Shining Knight in the last JLU episode and well, more would be nice.

Mostly because well. slash. cowboys.

"...you wish to see another 'old west' movie? Doest this too involve...John Wayne?"

"Ahh. no. Tis here's a mite *different* sorta film."
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Very cute! I love Vigilante, there isn't nearly enough about him on this site.