Reviews for back again
Kirk chapter 11 . 1/8
2017, but this story too weird
Shreya chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
I just read CHapter 5. One Questiion- Why has ROdrigo been portrayed like he cant play as well? I admit Kanou, with his crazy strength and determination would do whatever he can to get the ball in, but Roddrigo would not be lost in his toughts and play this way too. He would stand out just as much. I looked forward to seeing a stronger clash between the two ex team mates. More intense. This jus.t0 disappointed me a little.
Shreya chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Ikuzo, Hi.
FIrst of all, I am so glad I found you Hungry Heart 2 Series. Let me tell you I was pissed with Takahashi -san for not writing the next season for Kyosuke. I have read a few fan fictions, but I like yours the best, uptil where I have read. I love how you continue to talk of soccer and show them still playing soccer. But marriage with Miki, already? How old are they, 19? Isnt that a little too young? and I hope that you have given MIki a independant, individual personality too. I would hate it if you made her just someone who waits around for Kanou. fingers crossed Well, Ja ne. Ill comment later about how I liked the whole Series.
Demo, Arigato. I love that I can read more about Kanou.
The Woman In Black 2 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Waaah... Sugoi!
I'd love your fanfic too much.
Because you make a ship between Kaori and Seisuke also Miki and Kyosuke.
You're great!
Irrelevant chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That's disgustingly bad. Hungry Heart is not a cheesy romance
anya chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
hi! do you know where i can read the entire manga in english? lots of the manga hosted are only up to chapter 5. and i can't find any hungry heart manga for sale in my country. thanks.
denax chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
nice ending thanks for ending the story
kakapo chapter 11 . 12/14/2009
what happened to overtime and pk to decide the match?
kakapo chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
nice, but 5-0 for japan vs. germany lol snowball's chance in hell. 15-0...no comment.
pichi dichi chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
wow..

fantastic
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 11 . 5/17/2007
Nice!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
A little heavy on the weeaboo, but not bad overall.
Nickles1116 chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
hey, complete the story quick yeah?

i wanna know the result of the final match, PLEASE
Snjezana chapter 6 . 6/19/2006
hehe...15 goals...thas funny but it is ur fic i guess now if only someone scored 15 oals in the ongoing FIFA world cup...it'd be fun to se...nice story keep on going
Sabsters chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
nice story! im not a really big fan of hungry heart.. but its a good story pls. UPDATE soon!