Reviews for Looking for More
distorted realities chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
bronchitis is a biotch. i used to get it all the time and i always have to get antibiotics. mine shows up in like a day and then can turn into pneumonia. downside of allergies. gotta love how exhaustion kills you. probably from going to Roger's gig - the smoke was definitely not beneficial. Poor Mark.
Janeta Mira Siri chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Wow, this story is proving to be very educational!

Brilliant story so far!
the-fraulein chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Major props to your research, it's nice to see someone know what they are talking about instead of using what's in the show and then guessing at the facts. I really like this story a lot, I don't know how I've missed it for so long. I love that you show them all as growing up and as being responsible, even Roger. I think that this is something Mark would actually do, it's very in character and I really believe it. I love the heart he puts into his decision and his intentions. Great work, I'll keep up with this story from now on. :)
PeeenAmme chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
...um

i loved it

the last two chapters

very nice

and long

update again soon!
I Heart Wolf chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
This is such an amazing story. I love how you combine ark's art with the real world and still manage to keep his character AND the fact that he truly is a BOHO boy. Seriously, I'm impressed. Most people think that in order to be bohemian you have to be dirt poor and starving and that's just not true. I usually stick to Mark/Roger stories and stuff like that, but I read the first chapter of this and it was too good to pass up. Excellent job.

Major props to your research, too. Some people think they can write about AIDS and clinics without researching and use their "creative license" to excuse way wrong facts and false statements. Creative license is a good thing, but sometimes research does need to be done. It shows how much dedication you have to writing that you're taking the time out to do all of this research. I have a lot of respect for you as a writer.

The actual story is bloody fantastic, too. It's well written, and you write the characters well.

Awesome job, I'm looking forward to the next update!
chatnoir06 chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Aw, I feel bad for Mark! I get bronchitis a lot and it sucks more than anything. But great chapter, keep them coming! :) You've really nailed all the characters here. It's great. Well done. I love it.
The Weather Gal chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Aw! Poor Marky! He better be okay or I'll cry a little. :) Anyway, thanks for the lengthy chapter, it was a great one! Can't wait to read more!
J chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
I love this story! Being a Renthead and med student, you made my day when i came across this. Please keep writing, your prose and character development are wonderful. :-)
PrettyBoyFrontmanLove chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
Oh I love this chapter! Collins sick makes me sad, but it's so real...

Loved this quote: "You still live for the moment, but it’s nice to have a future waiting in the wings." Yay Mimi! She's grown up more than any of them, by a lot...which I guess makes sense because she was really young to begin with. Don't know what else to say because honestly everything in this chapter was amazing. XD
butterflyqt10019 chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
ehh i decided to add to the review count :-P

keep writing...it makes me happy ;-)
distorted realities chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
Love your story, as I tell you everytime. Glad to see a happy Mark, but sad to see a sick Collins.
chatnoir06 chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
Oh, the angst! But good angst. This story gets better and better. And I like the random medical trivia at the bottom. You've done your homework. :) Nice! Can't wait to see more!
burn to emerge chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
I had a plan to leave a long and insightful review for each chapter, but then I got distracted, and came back to find a lovely new chapter.

I love Andy- he's a well-written OC, and important for the plotline. I also love Mimi- you've added a whole new dimension to her character. Basically I love everyone. Roger's reaction back in chapter 2 was fantastic, and Collins is very in-character, which is a rarity.
ElanorRose chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Hey, it's astaofmirkwood from ElJay, here!

I want you to know, I'm sucking in every word of this story with unnecessary fervor. :) It's a genius idea, believable, and you're doing so fantastically with it. I can't wait for future installments. I also can't get over your Maureen (which is, haha, something I'm a bit of a Nazi about). She's spot-on.

::pounds fists:: More drunk Joanne! More drunk Joanne! I agree with Mimi; she's fun. :) She does things like crazy ballet with Maureen. (Which, BTW, is in La Vie Boheme, when Mimi's doing the "Dance!" part, they're in the bottom right corner plie-ing.)
The Weather Gal chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
Oh no! *tear* Another great chapter, your Mark is amazing. :)
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »