Reviews for Looking for More
JennMel chapter 27 . 1/3/2010
Wow! Took me a couple of days to get through this story. I love it. Really well structured, detailed and thought out. Kara isn't a shallow creation either, and fits in really well. I love the meaning behind Mark's decisions, and you write him really well. Nothing seems unbelievable, and I can't wait to see how you'll conclude it all. Great work!
S. Snowflake chapter 27 . 8/22/2009
At last I am caught up with everyone else who has been reading your amazing fan fiction, Jennamajig. I'll now leave a longer review from what I've gathered from the story.

This story blows my mind with its direction and emotion. While some conflicts and the dips and rising of tension and resolutions seemed repetitive, plot twists came out of nowhere and that was interesting to read for the entire story!

Your research and knowledge is a real gem among fan fics. Most people don't take the time to put this much effort into their stories, but that is what made this one so intelligent and rich.

Lastly, I love the idea that Mark has changed so much as a character, yet he still can't quite break free of that need to be the observer. He does not know that he runs his own story, and not just watching everyone else' lives go by. It makes me wonder about the conclusion you have in mind for him, and I can't wait read it!

Well, if that didn't give you the scope of my reviews and thoughts, then I'll have to get back to you on anything else, which there is likely to be more knowing me. _ Your story's on my faves, hon!

S. Snowflake chapter 26 . 8/22/2009
Wow, interesting chapter with Alexi. I always just thought she was annoying. XD Hm, can't wait til next chapter to find out what happens next. And I'll be where everyone else is finally!

S. Snowflake chapter 23 . 8/22/2009
Aww, Thomas, how sweet! _ Eh, not much to add except that I love cuteness. Reading on!
S. Snowflake chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
Oh God, this is sad stuff. I'm going to cry if the baby dies, really. :( I mean, I know that would be more realistic and more powerful likely, but still. Reading on, I suppose.

S. Snowflake chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
Wow, this was some plot twisting chapter here! I knew that Roger and Mimi would end up having a baby in this story, but Mark and Kara? Wow. Didn't see that comin'. I'll read more later!

S. Snowflake chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
I really liked this chapter. It was nice that you included Benny in a more positive way than the average person writes him to be. I mean, yeah, he's like the antagonist, but the real antagonist of Rent is AIDS.

Also, I love Roger and Mimi, so them getting married was so cute! _

Dreamer22 chapter 27 . 8/19/2009
absolutely amazing story! I can't wait for more!
S. Snowflake chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Okay, I've kept this story bookmarked until now and have had a hard time reviewing, but here I go. So far, I've read to chapter 5 and you've been doing a great job. You don't see very many log fan fictions like this, but I like reading them since it shows how much work some writers truly put into their stories. _

It's interesting to think of this with Mark. I could see him actually trying to make a transition like this and having serious identity issues.

I'll keep reading!

Celestial Pendent chapter 27 . 8/15/2009
I really like how mark realizes his new role. Good chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Celestial Pendent chapter 26 . 8/14/2009
Nice use of a little used character. I love the maureen works in a bakery idea. Great chapter I can't wait for the next one!
EB91 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
For long stories like this, I usually wait until the end to review. But I had to review once I read this chapter. I love this story - it's so good, and very, very original! Mark being a doctor...it's awesome. And how proud he was that he delivered a baby? Aww! haha.

Can't wait to read more. It really is an amazing story!

-EB91
oldreader chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
Haha, to be perfectly honest, I would be happy for this story to go on forever. I love it lots. :) Although I'm intrigued by the upcoming plot twists...

Also, Mark's mom is a riot. Mark around his mom is a riot (not wanting to leave Kara alone and unarmed with his mom, indeed). :) And I really, really like Mark's relationship with his father-it's so uncomfortable and real.

Omigosh, I'm sad that the loft was burglarized but so excited by the prospect of Mark and Roger going back to living in the same building. Mark, don't you see, you get to pick the thing that doesn't change: loft or best-friend-neighbors. Pick the best-friend-neighbors, Mark! (Um, so that was only slightly insane, sorry about that. :D)

And finally, I love Mark talking medicine. He wins. :)
oldreader chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
Okay, having sex to try to induce labor and then having it *actually* induce labor: funniest thing ever.

No, wait, I take it back: delivering in the taxicab with the taxi driver giving commentary ("Oh no. No babies in my cab.") is funniest thing ever. Seriously, dramatic license for the win!

And I don't know why, but the mental image of Maureen hopping around with an "It's a Boy!" balloon just makes me happy. :D

In fact, this entire chapter made me happy. Go you!
Caitiri chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
Great chapter! I'm so happy that you came back to the story!
198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »