Reviews for Looking for More
S. Snowflake chapter 26 . 8/22/2009
Wow, interesting chapter with Alexi. I always just thought she was annoying. XD Hm, can't wait til next chapter to find out what happens next. And I'll be where everyone else is finally!

S. Snowflake chapter 23 . 8/22/2009
Aww, Thomas, how sweet! _ Eh, not much to add except that I love cuteness. Reading on!
S. Snowflake chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
Oh God, this is sad stuff. I'm going to cry if the baby dies, really. :( I mean, I know that would be more realistic and more powerful likely, but still. Reading on, I suppose.

S. Snowflake chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
Wow, this was some plot twisting chapter here! I knew that Roger and Mimi would end up having a baby in this story, but Mark and Kara? Wow. Didn't see that comin'. I'll read more later!

S. Snowflake chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
I really liked this chapter. It was nice that you included Benny in a more positive way than the average person writes him to be. I mean, yeah, he's like the antagonist, but the real antagonist of Rent is AIDS.

Also, I love Roger and Mimi, so them getting married was so cute! _

Dreamer22 chapter 27 . 8/19/2009
absolutely amazing story! I can't wait for more!
S. Snowflake chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Okay, I've kept this story bookmarked until now and have had a hard time reviewing, but here I go. So far, I've read to chapter 5 and you've been doing a great job. You don't see very many log fan fictions like this, but I like reading them since it shows how much work some writers truly put into their stories. _

It's interesting to think of this with Mark. I could see him actually trying to make a transition like this and having serious identity issues.

I'll keep reading!

Celestial Pendent chapter 27 . 8/15/2009
I really like how mark realizes his new role. Good chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Celestial Pendent chapter 26 . 8/14/2009
Nice use of a little used character. I love the maureen works in a bakery idea. Great chapter I can't wait for the next one!
EB91 chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
For long stories like this, I usually wait until the end to review. But I had to review once I read this chapter. I love this story - it's so good, and very, very original! Mark being a's awesome. And how proud he was that he delivered a baby? Aww! haha.

Can't wait to read more. It really is an amazing story!

oldreader chapter 24 . 8/4/2009
Haha, to be perfectly honest, I would be happy for this story to go on forever. I love it lots. :) Although I'm intrigued by the upcoming plot twists...

Also, Mark's mom is a riot. Mark around his mom is a riot (not wanting to leave Kara alone and unarmed with his mom, indeed). :) And I really, really like Mark's relationship with his father-it's so uncomfortable and real.

Omigosh, I'm sad that the loft was burglarized but so excited by the prospect of Mark and Roger going back to living in the same building. Mark, don't you see, you get to pick the thing that doesn't change: loft or best-friend-neighbors. Pick the best-friend-neighbors, Mark! (Um, so that was only slightly insane, sorry about that. :D)

And finally, I love Mark talking medicine. He wins. :)
oldreader chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
Okay, having sex to try to induce labor and then having it *actually* induce labor: funniest thing ever.

No, wait, I take it back: delivering in the taxicab with the taxi driver giving commentary ("Oh no. No babies in my cab.") is funniest thing ever. Seriously, dramatic license for the win!

And I don't know why, but the mental image of Maureen hopping around with an "It's a Boy!" balloon just makes me happy. :D

In fact, this entire chapter made me happy. Go you!
Caitiri chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
Great chapter! I'm so happy that you came back to the story!
lgfrommk2931 chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
I love this story! I've been reading for a while and I can't remember if I've ever reviewed. But I love it and can't wait for the next chapter!
aRONKS chapter 22 . 7/28/2009
I LOVE this story SO much. It is seriously the best RENT fanfic I have ever read. Please dont end it ever.
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »