Reviews for Looking for More
oldreader chapter 22 . 7/28/2009
me! me! I'm still reading this story! I've had this story on alert since 2006, and I can't tell you how happy I was when I got an alert for a new chapter after all this time. Yay! And these new chapters are great! I'm really rooting for Mark and Kara...I loved the way they came together-it just sort of crept up until suddenly, yeah, they're acting like an old married couple, and I'm like, "Yes, of course!" I may have cheered. :D

Agh, I love this story, and I can't wait to see where you go with it!

PS - I too saw the Rent tour when they came through Boston just last week. So. much. win. :)
Caitiri chapter 22 . 7/27/2009
Thanks for cont. the story and the speedy updates!
PhantomProducer chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
Hi there!

Just read this all in one go, and I love it. I'm kind of glad that even though you like angsty, lonely Mark (and don't we all, haha) that you've given him a thing with an OC who seems real. It's great how at first she didn't really want to be with him and now (albeit through poor planning on both their parts) the baby has brought them together, in a weird way. Also the development and growth of all the characters is impressive; they've all grown up a bit, and thankfully so (sometimes whiney Maureen annoys me, no lie). Your story is just so...real. Not just the sappy RENT fluff I'm certainly guilty of loving, but there is authenticity to everyone and their reactions to the world around them. You help us realize that Roger, Mimi, and Collins are not invincible, that even though they are living with (or in Collins' case, have lived with) a disease, it still is a disease, and they are mortal.

That said, there a couple areas in this last chapter that look like ther could be fixed.

These include: "What the hell am *I* supposed to do?"-Might want to italicize the "I", your choice really.

And: "And finding April

Things were never supposed to end up this way."-An ellipsis after "April" would probably help too.

And now that I've said all that, I just want to say thank you. I thank you profusely and am looking forward to the next chapter.

-PhantomProducer
Cohen101 chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
So, uh, how about an update? :)
Lady Shlay chapter 19 . 2/16/2008
I. LOVE. THIS.

That's all there is to say. It defies words.
Caitiri chapter 19 . 2/7/2008
OMG an update! I'm so happy to see that this story has not been forgotten, it has always been one of my favorite Rent stories!
Julia chapter 18 . 5/2/2007
Don't forget about this story...UPDATE PLEASE.

pretty please?
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
are you EVER GOING TO UPDATE?

the suspense is killing me, please update soon!
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 18 . 12/9/2006
UPDATE THIS STORY RIGHT NOW!

ahem. sorry. it's really good!
Jackie Potansas chapter 18 . 9/12/2006
Finally! I've been dying for this update for who KNOWS how long? I'm so glad it's finally here!

Great Chapter!
distorted realities chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Cute! Love it!

Yay for a new boy. Haven't seen one of those in a while.
UnnamedElement chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
YES! An update! I'm excited to see where this goes! I'd forgotten Rog and Mimi were moving out. I really hope Mark and Kara get to at least be able to tolerate each other. And I loved Mark's passion about helping HIV patients. Very Mark-like.

Thanks for updating, and good luck with the "new guy" in your life! :)

Cheers- UE
Lyz chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
I was scared for a while that you weren't going to finish this, which would be incredibly sad because I love this story. It deserves an ending. I hate when life get's in the way of things like that.
Caitiri chapter 18 . 9/11/2006
Yay! Update!
rexmanningdays chapter 17 . 8/18/2006
Aw, I love this series a lot. I love how you write Mark. It's also crazy to me, how you write Mark liking girls, and I totally buy it. That is hard for me to see, especially Anthony!Mark.

LOVE.

I hope you update this. :)
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »